Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bladeforums rule of thumb - if you are not posting to buy, sell, or trade, it doesn't go in an exchange thread.

Thx for the link though :)

Now serving # 2,544,265:

WTB LC in D3v, will be a user. any sticky scales ok
please PM

Please and thank you!

**edit- Thank you Ben :) Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
Sold CPK EDC for sale Delta 3V, Black G10, black kydex. I received as new unused and have never carried, have used at dinner twice. never sharpened. screws have some blemish.
$310 PP G&S ship on me. CONUS only.

Sold

Last edited:
Wtb any scales for the FK and mashed cat kydex for the FK, and of course: a Shiv and a UF!

Throwing up the bat signal to buy or trade for a Shiv or UF. Willing to trade either a Proto D2 HDFK (unused) or a FK - both in black micarta. Also have some Spyderco sprints if any interest there.

Please PM with any interest. I would like to try one of these patterns. Thx

Last edited:
ALWAYS INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING A SHIV OR UF (MUST BE MINT/UNUSED). I RESPOND TO ALL PM'S OFFERING EITHER FOR SALE.

I respond to pm's only, never to thread posts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Edited: sold to where zombies ought to dread going to when the apocalypse cometh!

WTT (or possibly an outright sale) for CPK patterns only with cash either way. I will only consider the following: LC-D3V, FK-D3V & possibly the HDFK pattern in that order. The last few WTB threads regarding a Shiv prompted me to be less of a hoarder, specially in light of the fact that I recently scored a Like-New Shiv in A2 (remember Nathan had stated very recently that his knives are never absolutely brand-new because he tests every edge before he cleans them back up again before he ships out) so now my set of Shivs is complete with a Like-New 3V (these were never made in the Delta HT) and a Like-New A2, hence the reason for this post!

Without further ado, here is a Shiv in 3V which I term as a "user" Shiv. This term does not necessarily mean that it was used before, but that I had bought it with the purpose of using it since it was NOT Like-New. If Nathan's Shivs right out of his shop are considered a 10/10, this one would be a 8/10 by my definition. One point deduction for someone in the past trying to do a hand rub on the primary grind line and below to give it a more mirror like effect (Although I'm technically the 3 owner, the 2nd owner was merely a pass through as he had received this one in a package deal). Another point deduction for the fact that the edge has been re-sharpened (now it is very sharp versus how it came to be like a butterknife) because I can only assume that in the process of that hand rub, the edge was dulled on purpose so that it would not slice up the person trying to put the finish on it! There were no chips or rolls on the blade when I got it and there are none either now. The Shiv is very straight and in VERY GOOD condition but there are a few and very small (hard to see) carbon spots on the blade if you look really, really closely. In summary, if you are seeking a Shiv which you will not feel too guilty about using, this would be a perfect specimen for that purpose, but if you specifically wish to score a safe queen, this will NOT be for you. If you have made it thus far, you will realize that I'm very picky with description and if I should consider a trade, I'd also require full disclosure of your CPK if used or a "user".

Lastly, this Shiv will come with two sheaths as shown (sorry I will not separate to reduce cost or trade value). The OEM BB (Buy Brown by David Brown) kydex sheath with tek-Lok and also a leather sheath by @grogimus (the leather sheath was made for another Shiv but I already have two others of his superb Shiv sheaths already). The sale price would be $475 PayPal G&S + $20 for shipping in the U.S. (may consider Canada at additional cost) with all other fees such as insurance, signature included. The total would be Tom-Tom's, but as stated I would consider plausible CPK trades first although the trade values may differ. I reserve the right as to whom I choose to transact or trade with and I will keep this up in here for a day or so, before I put it up on the Exchanges. Please keep trade proposals to PM so to not clutter this thread. Thank you.

VCmFmMx.jpg

8ahw4Xr.jpg

sTgdTMV.jpg

glgKCG5.jpg

T7oSynJ.jpg

2EA2BuO.jpg

Last edited:
Wtt d2 prototype hdfk with natural micirta scales for a d3v lc. Im also interested in a dark timber honey badger. Pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back