Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, thanks! I'll be checking. I always have to adjust my kydex for left-carry, and if I want to buy anything that's already set up I really have to look a lot harder to find left-handed sheaths, gun holsters, etc...it's a right-hand world.

I was recently talking to a friend who frequents this subforum and, of course, is a fan of CPK products. Halfway through the conversation, he discovered, only by chance, that I had been looking around for a potato knife to give to my 96 yo neighbor. She's a wonder, chops and cooks stuff every day. In fact, she even walks her dog on the beach every day.

That's when I realized he had an extra potato knife, but only because he offered it to me - at original price - so that I could make an old woman happy. It 's that kind of interaction between members that seems to have, for the most part, been maintained here. At the same time, I don't think anyone begrudges someone from recouping expenses, either. Or making a few bucks on a sale when it doesn't involve flipping.

Yeah, I know, this thread had nothing to do with my potato knife, but those who frequent this thread and have perhaps filled another member's need in similar fashion deserve this textual pat on the back. And to my friend, a huge thank you.

wts-8" 3v shiv -blk micarta - kydex sheath- purchased new 2015-280firm -please email me

Almost forgot. You are not allowed to post anything for sale without a paying membership gold and above. So unless you have a paying membership but haven't upgraded your status, you must remove the content. My error on the price, my eyes went right over it, sorry. Get a paying membership if you want to sell here and you'll be supporting Blade Forums at the same time.

Last edited:
I have been looking for a 6" fighter for some time now. If anyone is willing to part with his, or knows guy please contact me!

Thanks.

I have an extra Light Chopper, never used, carried or sharpened, no sheath, that I'll sell with Black buffed handle. $372.25 PayPal G & S.

I have an extra Light Chopper, never used, carried or sharpened, no sheath, that I'll sell with Black buffed handle. $372.25 PayPal G & S.

Ghostwalker54, I'll take your Light Chopper, please. Sending email. Thank you.

Edit: Sent PM also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back