Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2 HDFK. Thinner OD green scales. Comes with mashed cat kydex sheath and I added a leather drop loop. Cut one small branch on its one and only voyage. Edge is screaming sharp. Has a few very minor scratches from the sheath, which is typical for kydex. Sold tyd, priority shipping with insurance.

QfnuPGt.jpg

tDPposr.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to sell my HDFK, 3v with black micarta handles, and standard kydex, knife was used a little to chop a couple branches, but sadly I’m in need of cash at this time! Trying to move forward with my knife making! Asking sold$ shipped, net through PayPal. This knife is one of the nicest designs I’ve ever held, but heat treat ovens are rather expensive!! I can send pics by cell if interested.

Last edited:
NEW CPK BEHEMOTH FOR SALE - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

After several trades and a couple purchases, I ended up with one too many CPK Behemoths (BCs). The one being sold, imaged below, is new, unused and in absolutely perfect condition. Selling for exactly what I have in it - $XXX plus $XXX shipping = $XXX. I absorb the Paypal fees.

I will not reply to any posts to this thread about this knife. I will gladly answer any questions but will only communicate via private message, which means that unless you can send and receive private messages, you won't be able to purchase this Behemoth. The first "I'll take it" private message gets it, if followed within 24 hrs by payment via Paypal. I will send my Paypal info via private message to the first responder.

I reserve the right to sell to anyone I wish to. But you would need to be someone I reaallllly didn't like for me not to take your money, honey.

xlarge.jpg

Funds sent :D thanks Bob!

~Chip

Hello All, right after an EDC2 sale might not be the best time to put an EDC2 up for sale, but I am going to do it anyway. I purchased an EDC2 in the first sale so that I could review it, and now I am ready to pass it on so that I can buy more knives to review!

So the knife is used, but in excellent shape. Even after using it for my review it is still shaving sharp. You can click through the link for pictures. The top is before, and the bottom is after:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FmrFFN80rGAtgBSI2

I am asking $SPF shipped. The knife has maroon micarta scales and a vertical sheath.

Sometimes circumstances change, so:

Looking to sell a Light Chopper and an EDC1. Both are 4V. LC has antique micarta scales and a Teclock sheath. EDC1 has OD micarta and a horizontal sheath. Unused/unsharpened. Payment by PayPal G&S, fees and USPS Priority shipping included. Message or email me for faster response.

$SOLD for the Light Chopper
$SOLD for the EDC1

Last edited:
Cpk 4v edc. Lightly used, has a patina starting. No damage to blade or scales. Comes with horizontal kydex sheath. *Gone* tyd.

UhYC5wP.jpg

ZlSZ1UW.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes circumstances change, so:

Looking to sell a Light Chopper and an EDC1. Both are 4V. LC has antique micarta scales and a Teclock sheath. EDC1 has OD micarta and a horizontal sheath. Unused/unsharpened. Payment by PayPal G&S, fees and USPS Priority shipping included. Message or email me for faster response.

$660 for the Light Chopper
$355 for the EDC1

I will post more pictures when I get home from work if they have not sold.
View attachment 832391 View attachment 832392 View attachment 832393

Pm'd you on the pair, I'll take them both if you accept the proposed deal.

For a couple for sale. Prices include PayPal GS and Postal Priority Basic Shipping.

One of my user FK's in D3V with some scratches from use and some kydex rash. Has black G-10 scales. Plenty of life, has been maintained by hand on 6k grit carbide paper and a strop, has not been reprofiled or sharpened on a stone. Comes with R. Lowe sheath.

$440 SOLD

EDC1 in Optimized 4V is factory new with horizontal sheath and black micarta.

$345 SHIPPED

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/1AXce

Last edited:
For a couple for sale. Prices include PayPal GS and Postal Priority Basic Shipping.

One of my user FK's in D3V with some scratches from use and some kydex rash. Has black G-10 scales. Plenty of life, has been maintained by hand on 6k grit carbide paper and a strop, has not been reprofiled or sharpened on a stone. Comes with R. Lowe sheath.

$440 SHIPPED

$345 SHIPPED

I'll take the FK if it's still available.

$440 SHIPPED

$345 SHIPPED

Sent you a PM on the EDC.

WTB/WTTF Slim HDFK scales.

Anyone out there end up with a set of the slim scales they don’t want?

Perhaps we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back