Up for sale:

*Prices Lowered*

-D3v EDC 1/ never used.Comes with Horizontal kydex sheath $300 shipped CONUS

-Optimized 4V never used.Comes with horizontal Kydex sheath $300 shipped CONUS
(Much less than I paid)

Thank you,
John

Last edited:
Set of edc2 scales in maroon linen micarta. Used but look great. $pf tyd.

IJ9SSw3.jpg

Last edited:
Edc2 antique micarta new in box up for trade. I am looking for something in d2 by CPK or Dozier. I have an elk hunt coming up and would love to see how d2 holds an edge. I would really like one of the Nathan's early model d2 skinners, but I won't hold my breath.

Just had to go and up the ante huh Betzner. I will add some serious cash to the deal should a person want to let go of a skinner

Reading this today it comes off more serious than intended. And now I read that I am not the only one who would offer a kidney for a skinner. ;)

Last edited:
Just had to go and up the ante huh Betzner. I will add some serious cash to the deal should a person want to let go of a skinner

Reading this today it comes off more serious than intended. And now I read that I am not the only one who would offer a kidney for a skinner. ;)

PM incoming!

So now that I have a Behemoth I'm pretty covered on the big chopper front, so I'm offering up my Busse HUCK as trade fodder towards CPK :).

It's been etched, stripped, beadblasted and hand sanded with red liners added by me to beef up the handle thickness a tad. Not Busse Custom Shop quality, but I did a good job if I do say so myself;). Also comes with an open back Kydex sheath (by me) spaced for a large teklok.

Screenshot_20171201-144513.png

My stripping/sanding/sheath build is documented here with lots of pics.

I prefer OD green micarta for handle material, doesn't need to be a safe queen. Top of the list would be a Shiv/UF, followed by a Light Chopper+$, then FK/EDCs+$$.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or offers.

Thanks,
~Chip

Hey everyone,

I've had enough CPK in house - EDC, FK, LC - to feel confident working with and sharpening D3V. Actually, it is remarkably nice to grind on. Therefore, I would like to offer my services to you in this capacity (per the original post in this thread by Nathan). I am able to bring your CPK knife to the next level of sharpness whether it has been used gently or abused. Of course D2, 4V, and regular 3V are welcome at my table.

Although I will not regrind the knife, I am able to: remove chips, repair tips, thin to a specified angle, or hone an already great edge. I work with an Edge Pro professional model as well as with Atoma diamond plates and Naniwa waterstones. Because of this mix, I am able to measure angle but also convex the cutting edge by hand as desired. You will have an edge sharp from heel to tip and suitable for work from around 400 grit and up to a max of 10k +. I also make very basic white pine + coarse leather field strops upon request (PM me).

A CPK knife that has not been extensively damaged takes around 30 minutes of time ($20), and it is billed by the minute prior to addition of shipping costs. My lead time right now is between 48 and 72 hours plus time in the USPS system.

Thanks for reading and you can see pics of some work here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/tiger-claw-sharpening.1413433/

10% of net profits are donated to wild cat conservation at Panthera.

Please use your CPK knives hard and then consider having me bring them back for your enjoyment. Out of respect for this thread I would ask anyone interested to message me or post on my profile here at Bladeforums rather than in the sales and trade thread.

Last edited:
Anyone have a grippy bead blasted set of micarta edc scales for sale or trade for my polished ones. Don’t care what color as I’m a user not a collector. Thanks.

In need of some funds so unfortunately I am putting up a Behemoth Chopper for sale. It is brand new never used. Has black micarta scales and D3V steel. I assume most on this forum know what this knife is so I shouldnt have to give too many details. Selling it for exactly what I paid plus shipping.

SOLD thanks. If you need pictures, the pre-order thread is pinned at top of this CPK forum. PM with any questions, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back