Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In need of some funds so unfortunately I am putting up a Behemoth Chopper for sale. It is brand new never used. Has black micarta scales and D3V steel. I assume most on this forum know what this knife is so I shouldnt have to give too many details. Selling it for exactly what I paid plus shipping.

$545 NET shipped CONUS. Paypal or MO. No trades. If you need pictures, the pre-order thread is pinned at top of this CPK forum. PM with any questions, thanks.

I’ll take that.

Unfortunately, gonna let my HDFK in black micarta and D3V go also. Comes with the factory Mashed Cat dangler kydex sheath. I've not used this one, it is minty new. Again, no pictures, most of you know what these look like.

SOLD thanks. No trades, I am in need of funds. PM with any questions, thanks.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, gonna let my HDFK in black micarta and D3V go also. Comes with the factory Mashed Cat dangler kydex sheath. I've not used this one, it is minty new. Again, no pictures, most of you know what these look like.

$425 NET shipped. No trades, I am in need of funds. PM with any questions, thanks.

Not intending to step on PT's toes and please let me know if this is not cool so I will then revise / remove, but this is his OP on the main Exchange for pics / details, etc:

Link removed as seller sold the ZLC.

Last edited:
EDC1 D2-Like new, only cut paper, with sheath. $OLD
EDC2 D3V-Brand new, never used. $OLD net
M8TTmuy.jpg

hsS4vyV.jpg

glwIb2B.jpg

Last edited:
Have a new and unused CPK Field knife in D3V with unbuffed Black Canvas scales! Comes with Standard Kydex Sheath! I have accumulated too many FK's so this is available! Not Interested in Trades! U.S. Shipping ONLY! PP Goods and Services or USPS Money Order $SOLD
qyY48MI.jpg

x6rHIgH.jpg

Last edited:
Have a new and unused CPK Field knife in D3V with unbuffed Black Canvas scales! Comes with Standard Kydex Sheath! I have accumulated too many FK's so this is available! Not Interested in Trades! U.S. Shipping ONLY! PP Goods and Services or USPS Money Order $425
qyY48MI.jpg

x6rHIgH.jpg
DM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back