Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB or trade my new field knife natural micarta scales for an unpolished set.

I know the pre-ordered BC's haven't even started production, but that'll just give you guys more time to think about it ;)

I'd like to trade my prototype BC with sheath for a pre-order BC with OD Green scales.

Screenshot_20180131-153318~2.png

If you're interested in this, pm me and we'll set up a plan for the trade when the time comes :).

Thanks,
~Chip

Offering up my A2 Field Knife this am.

First things first. I reserve the right to chose whom I sell to. That means posting “I’ll take it.” gives you the possibility of buying it, but it’s not yours till we agree and it’s paid for. This will be listed till a deal is concluded. I’ll change the price to “Sold” if a deal is concluded. I want to get it done shortly today as it’s a long trip to the PO and I’m going this am.

Second, This FK is in the same condition as it was delivered in, from CPK. So as new.

Finally, price includes shipping, insured via USPS priority from 98295, WA. That’s 2 days to most places. If you feel my price is unfair, make an offer.

Note:

I’m heading to the post office in a few hours and can ship then if we work out a deal.

Latrobe A2 FIeld Knife, blue/teal marks with black G10 handle, factory sheath. Only a handful of these were made. -SOLD.

08BB4EA4-B9BC-42F1-81CC-D4CC179EABEE.jpeg C4699A95-B1FB-4A4A-9AAC-F6BD3BCCA068.jpeg

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Offering up my A2 Field Knife this am.

First things first. I reserve the right to chose whom I sell to. That means posting “I’ll take it.” gives you the possibility of buying it, but it’s not yours till we agree and it’s paid for. This will be listed till a deal is concluded. I’ll change the price to “Sold” if a deal is concluded. I want to get it done shortly today as it’s a long trip to the PO and I’m going this am.

Second, This FK is in the same condition as it was delivered in, from CPK. So as new.

Finally, price includes shipping, insured via USPS priority from 98295, WA. That’s 2 days to most places. If you feel my price is unfair, make an offer.

Note:

I’m heading to the post office in a few hours and can ship then if we work out a deal.

Latrobe A2 FIeld Knife, blue/teal marks with black G10 handle, factory sheath. Only a handful of these were made. $375

View attachment 842836 View attachment 842837

Thanks for your time.

He said it, (in white letters on a white background)

Last edited:
He said, (in white letters on a white background):

"Offering up my A2 Field Knife this am.

Note:

Latrobe A2 FIeld Knife, blue/teal marks with black G10 handle, factory sheath. Only a handful of these were made. $375"

Thanks. Not sure why it’s white. I’m using FA + Dark so it’s showing white letters on a black background for me. I edited it to grey. That should help.

I have a spare EDC2 I received today. Maroon Micarta and vertical sheath. $old pp g/s and i can ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
Still looking for a set of unbuffed micarta field knife scales to buy or trade for mine. I'll even pay your shipping to me if someone wants to trade.

Still looking for a New and Unused Carothers Utility Fighter in 3v or Elmax! I have numerous CPK's I might possibly trade, but would prefer to straight out buy one! Contact me via PM if interested! Thanks

Still looking to trade my HUCK for some CPK (link in my signature line).

I would be willing to add some cash for a Shiv, or trade straight across for a LC with green Micarta scales and a tek-lok sheath.

~Chip

Need a set of od green unbuffed micarta scales for the light choppa! And a field knife please :) hook me up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back