The CrafsMan SteadyCraftin

T Nu's got him a Podcast. It's on Patreon but it was really interesting to hear him and CrafsMan talk, they both seem like good, humble people.

This is a fun watch.

I'm not entering the Giveaway but go get you a shot at a hundred bucks from the Cajun Craftastrophe!

I got a chance to catch up on some of the YouTube channels I follow today.

I caught the knife instantly. It was when I backed it up to watch it again that I noticed the sticker. 😎👍 Congrats on making his new 4K video with fantastic sound.

Did you catch Crafsson?
My knifemaking career is complete, I've been in a Crafsman and a Cajun Craftastrophe video:) The kids were pretty excited when they saw that this morning.

I found out when I got an email this morning about the Newsletter, they said they saw me in a Crafsman video, I thought to myself in Crafsmandalorian "Do whut? Wait a minute, Naww baby that cain't be!"

With that we may have a new addition to the sub, welcome B BDASPNY if he pops his in here.

Rupestris Rupestris I didn't catch Crafson but am usually distracted if I'm watching YouTube vids in the shop, I did see his kitbash towards the end. That video was a good one and the technical upgrades he's got going on is pretty sharp.

My knifemaking career is complete, I've been in a Crafsman and a Cajun Craftastrophe video:) The kids were pretty excited when they saw that this morning.

I found out when I got an email this morning about the Newsletter, they said they saw me in a Crafsman video, I thought to myself in Crafsmandalorian "Do whut? Wait a minute, Naww baby that cain't be!"

With that we may have a new addition to the sub, welcome B BDASPNY if he pops his in here.

Rupestris Rupestris I didn't catch Crafson but am usually distracted if I'm watching YouTube vids in the shop, I did see his kitbash towards the end. That video was a good one and the technical upgrades he's got going on is pretty sharp.

Just after 5:18 you can catch him. 😉

It must be a newer ‘Easter egg’ as there were a few comments about it.

Back