Attention The Critical with 3V balde is coming for Kizer Friday Club in Feb.

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
牛.jpg 牛1.jpg 牛2.jpg 牛3.jpg
We are so excited to tell all of our fans in Bladeforums that we have the Critical OX limited edition for Kizer Friday Club this February.

Long story short! Compared with the original Critical titanium, the Critical OX edition is SMALLER, THINNER, and MORE LIGHT-WEIGHT.

Here are some specifications:
Blade Steel: CPM 3V
Open Length: 7.28'' (185mm)
Blade Length: 2.98'' (75.6mm)
Closed Length: 4.3'' (109.4mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.11'' (3mm)
Weight: 3.78 oz (107.4g)

The exact date of the Kizer Friday Club event hasn't been decided yet, but I guess it is almost by the end of February.

We only have 100 pcs for sale and the price is unprecedentedly awesome! $69
Are you interested in this Critical OX limited edition? Leave your comments down below!

My video about this knife is uploaded on our Youtube channel!
Here is the link:
Click it for more details~ Thank you! Your comments are highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Haha,maybe the next one will not be coated.
Well I just watched the video that was put out and I think I'm going to try and pick one up. The sound that this knife makes is unique and you have 3v on bearings for that price.... I'll be trying to get one.

If we are doing hopes for releases I would love to see more wharncliffe models with thumb holes or studs. You are the only knife company that I own more than one model of so I have high hopes!

Sorry to blow this thread up but I just found out that there is going to be a thumbstud version available. That is the one I am going to get!

sweet boxcutter at a great price! Any idea what RC hardness # the 3v is taken to?

Title needs a bit of adjustment to “blade”.

Knife is definitely interesting! CPM-3V is an excellent performer.

Wait it seems like these were sold out a day before this post was started??

I will never be lucky enough to get in on this, but I would be very happy to see pictures and reviews from those who do.

No updates? Not a good way to hype a product...
Really liked this design I the carbon fiber pattern.
They sold out super quick. I forgot about the drop and missed it but they were out in link 15 min. It does look like they will have a regular production version coming out this year though.

Back