The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

It has traction cut into the inside but the gap is still to big for my pants. If they had bulbed it out in the middle it'd be fine because it'd give you two pressure points.

If you worked in CF I'd wait until you're ready and pick up one from you. I'm going to give it some thought over the next few days and see if there is a way to make it work right.

After I broke the Sebenza's real work cherry at the auto craft shop today I set about fixing the clip. I sanded the mount down a bit then the worked on the tip a bit with the sand paper. I took the shim from being the end of a small zip tie to the short end of a staple and it now grips OK. I might play with it some more but it's decent now but I'm kind of annoyed that I needed to do that to a $55 pocket clip.

U already have one. U trying to hog them up like LW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That made me laugh harder than it should have..
but no..lol
I was actually after an Old pivot tanto Umnumzaan.

You're welcome. Now where's the seller's pic? ;) :D

It's huge!

FEk1fGF.jpg

Anticipation just ended with my first Inkosi (Large Carbon Fiber) arriving from KnifeArt today. Thought it was worth my first post to the forum considering the unique birthday card! Already sent a message to CRK about it.

71ad27a21021049c49596a58cbc19781.jpg

Yep, but not in 2017. Cool and surprising mistake. Certainly a unique birthday card.

Oh man, sorry you got such a bad fake. Even though it's worthless I can take it off your hands for a few bucks :)

2 Sebenzas Inbound. :D Think I might be done for awhile unless a deal too good to pass up comes by.

WOW!!! Where did you manage to find 3 in one day?!?

Well. It is a collection sale of 8 large annual Sebenza, here in Europe. All mint, as you can take from the pics above. I picked these 3. Two other pieces, Spalted Maple ..... which I already have .... and Maple Burl, are also sold, as far as I am informed. Macassar (the only one with swedge), Curly Maple and Snakewood are left (again, according to my latest status of yesterday).

Back