The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Do you have a picture of the knife that you received? I’m interested in the same knife, but curious as to the version of carbon fiber that is on it.
PsbSeMF.jpg

and some fun i had while out hog hunting

FnZpHOh.jpg

Landed this Small "P" . Signed by Chris on the blade, and in beautiful shape..I no longer believe in "Inbounds" , as I have been SCREWED out of a couple that were "in the Bag" . When they are in hand, I believe it! This one landed.61228516808__F94B4076-C4A7-485C-99DB-37676C5F4FBB.JPG61228524571__CF3CA536-0CAA-4BB8-8186-2B5B56DF179A.JPG

I need just one more 21 to fill that gap before they disappear forever. This should fit the bill knifely. :)
View attachment 1348354
View attachment 1348356

Great snag! I’ve been eyeing that knife for a couple of weeks. Just waiting for the credit card billing cycle to roll over...guess I’ll have to find another one that I can’t live without ;)

Would love to see some “real” pics of it when you get it

I’ve been eyeballing it too for a while now. A few months actually. Incidentally I went with another, but when they went to pull it from the shelf, it was missing. So this was the backup. I will be taking photos and adding a custom lanyard when it arrives Friday. There are many more in stock around for the moment, but they won’t last. Good luck with whichever you find.

Ever since I started buying CRK's I knew I wanted to get a Knife Art carbon fiber Sebenza eventually. I think the 21 looks better than the 31, and who knows how long before a Knife Art insingo version of the 31 comes out. Thought I'd better order one now before I never get a chance again.

j8twQIy.jpg

Back