The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Admittedly I kinda snubbed the plain Sebenzas for being "too plain" originally but as of late their classic simplicity has really been enticing me. It was only a matter of time before I wanted to try a 31 anyway.

CRK-4628__06072.1582238893.jpg
That was fast. Glad this is a one-handed knife though. Doesn't look like I'll be using any of my slipjoints for quite some time.

Lf8VRcb.jpg

Uh Oh... Another CRK enroute in less than a couple weeks time. Also some different lanyards on the way from CRK proper. Wondering if there is a CRK 12 step program before it is too late...

crk-umnumzaan-tanto__06529.1594230810.jpg

Last edited:
020F3591-182D-4CB5-A551-66DD7E00E164.jpeg My wife got me this beauty for our Anniversary a couple weeks ago. Just got around to taking a pic of it today to show a friend. I have worked with machinery for 20 + years and have always liked the gears “Inside Time” CGG from a few years back. From 30 ton dvd/Blu-ray molding presses to Filling machines that fill vaccine and many different machines in between. It’s been fun.

View attachment 1385019 My wife got me this beauty for our Anniversary a couple weeks ago. Just got around to taking a pic of it today to show a friend. I have worked with machinery for 20 + years and have always liked the gears “Inside Time” CGG from a few years back. From 30 ton dvd/Blu-ray molding presses to Filling machines that fill vaccine and many different machines in between. It’s been fun.

That's a crazy CGG. Not sure I have ever seen one before? Very cool.

Guessing the carbon fiber Mnandi I posted above is lost forever somewhere between Puerto Rico and Nebraska. Which of course makes perfect sense as it was shipped from Virginia! Anyway I have this beauty on hold just in case. I’ll give the other a day or so and I’ll file my claim and get this one on the way. View attachment 1393650

My small plain 31 went out for delivery last Monday, 8/3, and never made it. From anticipation to anxious. Not looking forward to dealing with the dealer and/or shipper for a claim. The dealer has been radio silent, too. It was so close!

My small plain 31 went out for delivery last Monday, 8/3, and never made it. From anticipation to anxious. Not looking forward to dealing with the dealer and/or shipper for a claim. The dealer has been radio silent, too. It was so close!

This turned into a kinda amusing, mostly very annoying story. The knife went out for delivery in the morning to a building where packages are accepted by a company employee in Receiving. I was expecting another package that day, and got an email from said employee that this package was available for me. After a week passes, and the tracking has gone from "out for delivery" to stuck on "awaiting delivery scan" for several days I assumed it was lost. I figured as I'm starting the process of initiating a claim for the "lost" package, it's worth a shot to ask Receiving if they perhaps had something with a damaged label, etc. As it turns out, the Sebenza 31 was also delivered that day, but the shipper never scanned it in as delivered ... and the Receiving employee never logged it in. It's been sitting there for a week! :rolleyes:

I really like the small 31, by the way, and look forward to the release of the 31 Insingo. :D

Back