The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

That is a gorgeous raindrop 21 what is the birthdate on that one?

And kudos for the gift!

The first *NEW* Sebenza that I have purchased, and it is a gift for my Father's 60th next week. I am dropping it off at the engraver's today for some scrollwork and initials on the display side.
yMVskpt.jpg

The other two Sebenzas that I own were purchased used, so I did not have a break in period on the blast and action. I am really excited for him to be able to feel the progression to that butter-smooth action that we all enjoy so much! Since there can't be too many pictures of CR knives, here is my carry today!
3q83igq.jpg

I never liked CRKs and they never liked me.
Originally found Inkosi the only appealing CRK, but got disappointed by the way it fits my hand in a store.
Bought an Umnumzaan on a whim, ended up loving it.

Saw a large 21 tanto black micarta available at a store.
Got bitten by the Stupid Bug again.

So now i'm waiting for the package even though i don't like Sebenzas... o_O

micartatanto-81.jpg

In Route My first left handed knife and I’m a hard core lefty that’s converted to right handed knives in a right handed world :) in all my years this is my first.
Thought I test the waters with a 31 plane Jane. I love my small 31 right hander so much I had to get a large but lefty.
Mqk76yM.jpg

In Route My first left handed knife and I’m a hard core lefty that’s converted to right handed knives in a right handed world :) in all my years this is my first.
Thought I test the waters with a 31 plane Jane. I love my small 31 right hander so much I had to get a large but lefty.
Mqk76yM.jpg
My actual first CRK was a righty. Didn’t have it long and got a lefty. I never looked back. Congrats

Back