The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Would you carry one of the very last large lefty knife art 21 basketweave sebenza's? I've been carrying my regular handle lefty basketweave to help prepare me... I'm just so nervous. Can't we have one safe queen?
I don’t see anything wrong with having a safe queen. I personally do not have any but that doesn’t mean I don’t understand it. Basketweave has been discontinued (if I’m wrong someone correct me) so I understand not wanting to carry it. If you have the PJ you’re carrying now and you’re nervous about carrying the CF en route, just tuck the CF away and see how it goes. You’ll either get the itch to carry it or you’ll be good with knowing you have a pristine discontinued safe queen.

Aaaand it's here:

8J9RZWU.jpg

Would you carry one of the very last large lefty knife art 21 basketweave sebenza's? I've been carrying my regular handle lefty basketweave to help prepare me... I'm just so nervous. Can't we have one safe queen?
Yes and yes.:D

My Inkosi has been stuck at the UPS hub since last Thursday. I’ve seen FedEx and USPS deliver packages every normal service day, but the UPS hub is shut down due to the smoke and wildfires(they aren’t even allowing pickup). I get that they’re probably just trying to keep their employees safe, but I’m more than a little annoyed.

8zkB4Oh.jpg

About nine to twelve months from now I'll be enjoying this unique small 31 direct from CRK. Black micarta inlays, ladder damascus, and gold hardware. Expect it to be a hard user work knife just like my others.

k46bzcM.jpg
I like the gold with micarta. Haven’t seen that before

Back