The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Meant to ask. What made you specifically seek out an S30 one?

Couple reasons,

1.They were pre idaho made stamp. I am by no means against the marking, but to me it having it without makes it just a bit more simple.

2.The stone washing is darker and more corse/heavy on the s30v. The 35vn blades all have a lighter/brighter more polished look.

3.The hardware (screws and barrels) are more refined, almost seems custom, there was a period in there between 2011 and now where the screws were hit or miss some having off centered hex holes or the second you put the wrench in it it looked stripped even though they still functioned.

4.It has less chamfer on the thumbstud cutout which for my hands feels better.

5.There cant be too many of them floating around. Ive only seen one other on the forums in the last decade. Im not entirely sure when they first offered the insingo blade shape but if im not mistaken it was 2009-2010 and last quarter 2010 first 2011 started getting idaho made stamp and 35vn so i would say its a pretty rare bird for a general run of the mill sebenza.

I was driving through minnesota which has a zero tolerance phone policy and i heard my notification go off and glanced down and saw small 21 insingo so I quickly opened it and saw the 2010 below the 2011 and basically pulled over into the ditch to post to take it....

Last edited:
haSTkAM.jpg

I finally decided to pull the trigger on my first Sebenza after many years of debate. I went with the large left handed 21 insingo.

Back