The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Congrats. Glad to see you found one
Just might become the new favorite. If only I had found CRK just a year sooner I could've had more time to experience all the scales and blade shapes to figure out what I really wanted before the 21 was discontinued. Better late than never I guess.

Last edited:
Figured I'd get another 21 while they were still available
FLMFYDi.jpg

`It's here! Adding my own pic.

KoR25g8.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, the joy of being only about 110 miles from a great knife dealer. I ordered it about 1:00 pm yesterday, choose the flat rate usps shipping, and it is out for delivery! That, and I occasionally visit their brick and mortar store.

No pic but I'm waiting on a Recon Tanto and an SRK that I bought as part of my "Oh no Cold Steel has new owners" panic buying, lol.
They arrived in town today and are scheduled for delivery according to tracking

Quick clean and lube and this thing is like new. The aftermarket scale it came with is kinda nice but the knife locks up over 90% :eek:. When I put the factory scale back on it brought it down to a cool 45-50%. Really is a testament to how tight the fit and tolerances are on these things. Outstanding find.

OkP4ptB.jpg

8g9JMk8.jpg

Was FINALLY able to track down a NIB Umnumzaan RH, DP from a knife retailer. I will be buying it sight unseen, but after chatting with the knife counter guy on the phone I feel confident in my purchase. Funny how those guys already know CRK people like to know the DOB card date....I should hopefully be getting it delivered this Friday!

This will be a NEW CRK knife purchase for myself...haven't had that minty fresh feeling for a while...

**Also just called the factory and ordered the back spacer kit.

Last edited:
Ordered my first CRK Damascus from an online reseller. Large Sebenza 31 pj with boomerang damascus blade, got a pic of the actual blade emailed to me before I pulled the trigger because the patterns can vary quite a bit, but I liked what I saw. So stoked to EDC the crap out of it!
image0.jpeg

Ordered my first CRK Damascus from an online reseller. Large Sebenza 31 pj with boomerang damascus blade, got a pic of the actual blade emailed to me before I pulled the trigger because the patterns can vary quite a bit, but I liked what I saw. So stoked to EDC the crap out of it!
View attachment 1520498
You should check out the Damascus EDC Journey thread for some inspiration.

New Umnumzaan that's less then 24 hours old. I think I'm happy with how it turned out!
(Red o-rings, Carbonfiber GID bead , Red/blk lanyard).

Upon installing the spacer, I cleaned it out (DOB 05/7/2020), and gave it some fresh CRK grease. Amazing how much smoother it became.

The V3 Hyde spacer really rounds it off. Glad I went with the "machined" finish as it pops with the screws !

Now to wait for more o-rings to show up play with different color schemes.PXL_20210306_222451012_resize_42.jpg

I’ve placed an order direct for an elder burl mnandi but as you may or may not know orders are backed up 9-12 months! I’ve been scouring the internet for a dealer that possibly has stock of a non demascus mnandi, no such luck. Looks like I’ll just need to be patient with this one. Though I couldn’t resist not having anything to carry I just pulled the trigger on a pj dual lug S 31. I can’t wait for it!

PXL_20210319_035928405~3.jpg
PXL_20210319_035829085~3.jpg
So the Mnandi arrived today, I like the basket weave a lot more than I expected. The Impinda came a week or two back, I didn't expect to like it (I like locking knives, or slipjoints with half stops) but I'm digging it as my wallet knife. My favorite CRK is still the raindrop micarta though.

Back