The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

I have a Beautiful Small Regular Thanks to "RiverRat84". Its the one with the Unique Galaxy design in the " Post Your Regs " Thread on pages 9 & 10. It will not be here for a couple of weeks, but its the first CRK I will have coming my way in quite some time. Can't wait to see it. I know it will look even better in person than in the pics. I had been looking at the pic of it for a few days actually, then low and behold, there it was in the exchange. Thanks Again RiverRat84.

Welp now I went and ordered a large carbon fiber...

knifeart_2251_298111427_zps68693922.jpg

No pictures here at work but by the end of the week I'll have a beautiful 2011 Devin Thomas ladder damascus small 21 sharpened and in my pocket. To say I am excited would be an understatement.

My first was delivered on Saturday. The next should be in a day or so. Stock photo from the dealer.

BF216422-F350-4CF4-92A2-758192D47435-4859-0000034EFDD4B7D0_zps7b6b94d8.jpg

I'm with you LW ..... looks like lots of nice ones inbound!

You MUST go check the CRK pic thread...... :D

I did ..... I did!!!! Glad I saw that lovely pair (and, it should make the pain a little easier knowing that a similar one with the the MOP went for more in the exchange recently!!!). Got to go back to usn ..... the pic, for some reason wasn't showing up over there the AM.

8" OAL. 4" blade. #24 of 25 South African made & engraved dagger.

Img533-CRKdagger_zps4026385c.jpg

Img535-CRKdagger_zps679d26af.jpg

Img534-CRKdagger_zpsb33a6b86.jpg

Nick

Last edited:
I have a 25 on the way! The previous owner anodized it bronze (hence my warranty question thread a few days ago) and it has some love marks on the ti but am looking forward to getting this one in a few days! Now I am down to two folders a large 21 insingo with micarta and a 25. I tried out an XM-18 and really liked it. Almost as much as my sebenza. The 25 was calling to me and the deal included some cash to me, which is always nice:) Can't wait for it to get here so I can take it apart, clean it, strop it and make it my own!

Once again, I have an inbound. Here's the trader's pic...

NativeAmerican3.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice LW, what did you trade it for?

I wasn't sure you would pick up that other Night Sky that I emailed you about seeing how you already have one. But I guess I have the answer now :D Congrats.

I have a large 21 diamond plate inbound. I can't add pics with my iPhone for some reason. Maybe when I get home I'll try on my PC.

Also Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Be Safe and Happy Easter.

I traded this Strider away,

SMF-Open2.jpg

A really nice one with sweet action. Yep, I do love my Night Skys. Now I've got my eye on one with crushed Opal inlay. Just got to twist the current caretaker's arm enough.

Congrats on the Diamond Plate, wish you could post a pic. I had one here for a few weeks, then it got claimed for rehoming. It was really nice.

I just traded for this small user Reg. I have developed somewhat of an obsession with the small Reg. . . I saw this one on the exchange and had to snag it. It does not come with box/papers, has some blade scratches, but is in overall decent shape. I think there is something hypnotizing about the small Regs. The first order of business will be to disassemble, clean, lube, and re-assemble--only this time, the screws will be turned to the "correct" side! Second order of business will be to photograph it next to my other small Reg and post a pic in the "Post Your Regs" thread! 3rd order of business will be to clip it to my pocket and feel fine!

SmallReg4_zpsdd7c4675.jpg

SmallReg1_zps3068c696.jpg

SmallReg2_zps17e59c66.jpg

Attachments

• Small Reg 1.jpg
    Small Reg 1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Small Reg 2.jpg
    Small Reg 2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Small Reg 6.jpg
    Small Reg 6.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
No pics as it's direct from CRK,, but got word today that what I thought would take a year is ready to ship after only six months time!

Don't want to spoil it, but I'll say the scales are 20,000 years old and you could climb up and down the blade;)

Back