THE CRK Birthday Wish List

I am chasing a large We the People with a birth date of Mar 31st 2017, cheers
I am selling a may 31 2006 annual with buckeye if you want. If still available why you check this ill give you a slight discount if its on your bday or dob wishlist. (May 31)

I am selling a may 31 2006 annual with buckeye if you want. If still available why you check this ill give you a slight discount if its on your bday or dob wishlist. (May 31)

He's looking for March 31.

WTP_Birthcard-2_zpsqjobyqrr.jpg

November 27th, 2009 any year, my son's birthday (damn that was a friday) or June 2, 2012 any year (damn that was a saturday) my wedding anniversary!
Sebenza or Inkosi

Last edited:
My triplets were born on Aug 16, 2000...long before I started collecting and when I could barely afford a plastic spork, let alone an expensive knife. Don't assume I'll find something that far back, but wouldn't be picky if I did. Now, just searching for Aug 16th, Sebenza or Inkosi, of any year.

My triplets were born on Aug 16, 2000...long before I started collecting and when I could barely afford a plastic spork, let alone an expensive knife. Don't assume I'll find something that far back, but wouldn't be picky if I did. Now, just searching for Aug 16th, Sebenza or Inkosi, of any year.

Does a Mnandi interest you? Born the day they turned Sweet 16.

AfricanBlackwood_zps6mawdeo9.jpg

Back