THE CRK Birthday Wish List

January 2sd....for me.... year doesn't matter....small or large sebenza or Mnandi, Thanks Neal

Looking for a small Sebenza 21/31 with date of April 15. Preferably with inlays and insingo blade. No Damascus blades. Preferably located in Canada so as to avoid border crossing issues (thanks CBSA).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'd love to find a Mnandi with a 4-10-2007 birthday...my daughters birthday.

Would love to get a small 21 with a 3/26 birthday, year doesn't matter.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Still looking for any CRK born the day my son was born, 10/18/17. I am not sure what they were producing that day last October..

Also any Mnandi born on 10/16 of any year for my birthday.

Still looking for any CRK born the day my son was born, 10/18/17. I am not sure what they were producing that day last October..

Also any Mnandi born on 10/16 of any year for my birthday.

Just an FYI to keep an eye out for Carbon Fiber Mnandis from the first batch. A ton of them were born Oct 16 of last year. Look for the box signed by Anne and Tim.

Would be awesome to find a small sebenza with a birthday of November 20th. Preferably with micarta inlays but not necessary.

Would love a large 21 with a brithdate of december 21st any year and april 18th 2004.

So I just got off the phone with Matt over at CRK, and on the day my son was born they only made 8 Large Sebenza 21 Insingo, 8 Small Sebenza 21 Insingo, and 8 Small Sebenza 21 Drop Points, all plain. It might be very hard to find one of these now that I know they were all just plain Sebenzas that day. October 18, 2017, still looking!

Back