The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Nice photo uofaengr!

Got my small Insingo with CF from Knife Art today! She's such a beauty! Kind of regret getting the small. My fingers are too long and it's hard to get a good purchase on the knife when flicking it. A big one will come when more funds are available. Overall, I just love love love this baby!

I will get photos and post it here when I find more time.

Nice photo uofaengr!

Got my small Insingo with CF from Knife Art today! She's such a beauty! Kind of regret getting the small. My fingers are too long and it's hard to get a good purchase on the knife when flicking it. A big one will come when more funds are available. Overall, I just love love love this baby!

Andy.....

Keep using it! I felt the same way when I first held a small. But after a few days of using it.....I started to love it. And I have xxl hands.

I now have the large and love it, but really miss the small for a lot of reasons.

I got my small Insingo in September and my large one earlier this month. I love them both, but for now my EDC is my large Insingo. The biggest issue sometimes is deciding which one to carry. For me, the large one has a little bit of an edge over the small one (no pun intended), because it feels just a little more comfy in my hand. Plus, because I CAN carry the large one. Both are keepers, though, and the small will still see its carry and use time as well.

Jim

Andy.....

Keep using it! I felt the same way when I first held a small. But after a few days of using it.....I started to love it. And I have xxl hands.

I now have the large and love it, but really miss the small for a lot of reasons.

I got my small Insingo in September and my large one earlier this month. I love them both, but for now my EDC is my large Insingo. The biggest issue sometimes is deciding which one to carry. For me, the large one has a little bit of an edge over the small one (no pun intended), because it feels just a little more comfy in my hand. Plus, because I CAN carry the large one. Both are keepers, though, and the small will still see its carry and use time as well.

Jim
Hi guys,

Definitely will use the small one. I bought the small for easier EDC when wearing tighter jeans. With tactical pants a large should have no problems at all. Planning for a large soon and they will make a great pair!

Nice photo uofaengr!

Decent beer...excellent knife. ;)

I really need to get my hands on a micarta inlay to see how it feels.

I am pretty sure the micarta inlay will provide slightly better traction, especially when your hands are wet. I think it is the most practical Sebenza to carry for EDC basis. You looking at large or small for this?

My new small plain ti with my HDS
they make a great edc pair

8idCruY.jpg

Last edited:
Cool blackmore! My favorite flashlight and now my favorite brand for folding knife! What more could be better than that?

Couldn't agree more buddy!!
Thanks bud! I have been EDCing a HDS since I first got to know about it years ago.

Thanks!
must resist the micarta Insingo...
already exhausted the knife budget
haha

I am finding it hard to resist that too but I have always wanted a large Insingo with CF scale from Knife Art so I will get that first most likely.

Have never tried out a carbon fiber sebenza but it's on the short list

Knife Art doesn't like shipping to Canada so probably go with micarta first cause it'd just be easier

Have never tried out a carbon fiber sebenza but it's on the short list

Knife Art doesn't like shipping to Canada so probably go with micarta first cause it'd just be easier

I am surprised. They don't ship to Canada? Well I have to pay for express shipping to Singapore but getting it in 3 days is still kind of worth it. Ordered a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 two to three weeks ago and it's not here yet.

I am surprised. They don't ship to Canada? Well I have to pay for express shipping to Singapore but getting it in 3 days is still kind of worth it. Ordered a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 two to three weeks ago and it's not here yet.

I think it's mainly because they have had trouble with some knives being held up at the border because of legal issues. We have a ridiculous law regarding whether a knife can swing too freely and thus be called a "gravity" or centrifugal knife, like a balisong. But they sometimes wrongly put knives in this category. It hasn't been a problem for me in years, and a Sebenza would never have a problem with this at the border. But I guess Knife Art has been stung with this in the past and came up with a policy on shipping to Canada

I think it's mainly because they have had trouble with some knives being held up at the border because of legal issues. We have a ridiculous law regarding whether a knife can swing too freely and thus be called a "gravity" or centrifugal knife, like a balisong. But they sometimes wrongly put knives in this category. It hasn't been a problem for me in years, and a Sebenza would never have a problem with this at the border. But I guess Knife Art has been stung with this in the past and came up with a policy on shipping to Canada
I am sorry to hear that. Without taking this thread off topic, may I suggest you try a shipping agency like comGateWay to help forward the shipment over? Just give it a try and see if things will work out for you.

Back