The CRK Insingo Hangout!

I am sorry to hear that. Without taking this thread off topic, may I suggest you try a shipping agency like comGateWay to help forward the shipment over? Just give it a try and see if things will work out for you.

Thanks, might try that sometime.
I usually get friends in the US to forward it to me

Back to the pics
nuV5RMg.jpg

Great pic!

How do you like that CU light? I eye it up every time I'm on CountyComm's website! I always think about trying one.

Thanks, might try that sometime.
I usually get friends in the US to forward it to me

Back to the pics
nuV5RMg.jpg

Great pic!

How do you like that CU light? I eye it up every time I'm on CountyComm's website! I always think about trying one.

It's a great light! I got mine from Massdrop
still pretty new so hasn't colored up yet

Wanting to go back to clipped carry right now so removed the lanyard followed by a clean and lube...

uploadfromtaptalk1449856446009.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1449856465819.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1449856479594.jpg

I arrived late but here's what I have to share. Small carbon fiber 21 Insingo. Looking to get another either in plain Jane or micarta inlays.

That thing is awesome!!! I really want to get a small Insingo to match my large!

I arrived late but here's what I have to share. Small carbon fiber 21 Insingo. Looking to get another either in plain Jane or micarta inlays.

Very nice!
I'm stalking the mailman, my small CF should be here on Monday. Also found a small micarta in the Cove
Merry Christmas to me

Which one(s) you getting?
when you get one you might be hooked like I was, might just be the perfect edc

Nice handfull of carbon fiber goodness ice_man!
Love the cf inlays

I currently have the large Insingo after having had 2 large plain and 1 small plain 21. I'm finding out that I really love the Insingo and want it in a small variation. The small seb is truly the best EDC size.

I love the CF Insingo and would love to have that exact configuration, but I would also settle for a standard plain Jane small Insingo to match my large.

That thing is awesome!!! I really want to get a small Insingo to match my large!
The CF one is beautiful but somehow I wished I had gotten the one with the micarta inlay. I think I would not hesitate to really use it if it's with the micarta inlay. CF is just too beautiful to want to use it.

Very nice!
I'm stalking the mailman, my small CF should be here on Monday. Also found a small micarta in the Cove
Merry Christmas to me
You are going to love it very much. Hope it arrives on Monday. Merry Christmas my friend!

Happy Holidays guys & gals....

mrqT8Cnl.jpg

and some action vid... :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_qA8h2jp0r/?taken-by=ice_man

That CF inlay looks cool! Been thinking of getting one but BladeHQ shows it is out of stock right now.

From what I've heard the carbon fiber is very tough and resists scratching a lot better than plain ti,

I plan on making mine a user and finding out

Back