The CRK Insingo Hangout!

Think I need one of these to go with it

knifeart_2268_10775871_zpsiv93niaz.jpg

carbonfiber25-64_zpsauwljc8a.jpg

Photos courtesy of Knife Art

In fact I have already been using mine. I just can't bare to put it through too much abuse. Meanwhile it has opened letters, cut plenty of papers and carton boxes, and did some feathering on some wood sticks. Not too sure how much more I am willing to push mine.
From what I've heard the carbon fiber is very tough and resists scratching a lot better than plain ti,

I plan on making mine a user and finding out

1068b69c9c2ba9f67420e557c789ba49.jpg

First knife to arrive in 2016! I decided to try the Insingo plain, but ended up with large Micarta. I hand picked her at my local CRK dealer and this gotta be the butteriest Sebenza I've owned...this is circa December 2013 production.
Wow! Love that beauty.

2b23tSR.jpg

Finally got my small micarta today,
Really like how the inlays feel, very comfortable and grippy.
Nice surprise, it was born on the same day as my son, very cool

Are the CF inlays a limited production run by BladeHQ? Will there be more made?

It not a limited production run but rather a Blade HQ exclusive. As far as I know, they are not discontinuing this one. They do release very small batches though, so they do go fairly quickly.

I see your enjoying her, man. I gotta say that blasting the handles around the CF really makes it look sharp! [emoji1]

As of right now, I'm insingoless. [emoji20]

Hey buddy, I am definitely enjoying this piece more because of what you did... :D This piece is one of the best in my collection and would never part with it.. will probably end up as a gift for my son when he comes of age... :)

You should remedy that "Insingoless" status immediately. Need some help locating one? lol. :D

2b23tSR.jpg

Congratulations! Now all you need is a CF inlaid one... :)

Give in to the temptation.... :D

4t0NYtWh.jpg

2b23tSR.jpg

Congrats! I have the same exact trio and love each and every one of them.

Enjoy!

Awesome thread here! Those carbon scales are amazing! I've got a small Insingo in hand just recently and a large on the way. I really enjoy this blade shape.

Seb2_zpsxtqugzwt.jpg

Awesome thread here! Those carbon scales are amazing! I've got a small Insingo in hand just recently and a large on the way. I really enjoy this blade shape.

Seb2_zpsxtqugzwt.jpg

Hey Nick! Is that the Nick I know who shares the same taste for flashlights as myself? And now we are sharing the same taste for Insingo! Haha

Hey Andy! How are ya my friend? This is fun, I get to come in and know a bunch of people right off the bat. ;) The Insingo is one sweet blade. Can't wait to put some character marks in this one. I'll toss up some more pics in a few days when the big bro shows up. :) I think we're two peas in a pod, we always end up with the same gear! Lol.

Back