The CRK Insingo Hangout!

You misunderstand, I have two large Insingos. I LOVE them. ;) I probably would not buy more large clip points and will sell the one I have. I just want an Insingo in Damascus now, I wish wish wish they made them.

You misunderstand, I have two large Insingos. I LOVE them. ;) I probably would not buy more large clip points and will sell the one I have. I just want an Insingo in Damascus now, I wish wish wish they made them.

Hey bud, I forgot yo had one . I was a little loopy when I posted that, I'm on meds from shoulder surgery.
I would also love a Damascus insingo.

Is there, historically, a reason why not a Damascus Insingo?

Sounds like there's a market. (Anyone from CRK listening? 😃)

I'd be interested.

For Now,

gib

IMG_3231_zpshsoo0ciw.jpg

Just got my first insingo today, a small. Loving it so far!!

73622D16-51FE-43D8-949A-233CAEA17803_zpsfamycvwk.jpg

It has taken 8 long years, but I've done it! I finally found something that has knocked my beloved Sebenza Classic out of my pocket. I don't have a huge collection of knives, but I occasionally try out a different folder from time to time. They just didn't work for me and after carrying them for a couple of days I would gift them away and return my Sebenza Classic back to it's rightful place in my pocket. But this past week, I decided to try something different and picked up an Insingo here on the forums. After a couple of days carrying an Insingo, the ever reliant clip point Sebenza Classic has been replaced. It's worked hard for me for 8 years now and it's time to let it get a little rest, maybe even send it in for a much needed and well deserved spa treatment. I don't think I can go back to a clip point knife for EDC.

I hate you all!!!
After some time of being chill I now have a Grail knife; and have to find a way to fund it!
Carbon Fiber insingo :D it's gorgeous!

I'll have to sell some stuff but I'll update when I get it!

May I repeat, I hate you! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a small Insingo in, and man do I love this thing. Should've gotten one sooner !

I have had a small insingo for years, never carried/used it because I have never been a fan of the blade design. Really the only reason I have kept it was because it matches my birth date.

This thread has me giving it another shot to see if the opinion changes. Stay tuned....

Last edited:
I'm gonna sell some knives so I can buy a Small insingo with micarta. I'm drooling over these picks.

Back