The CRK Insingo Hangout!

I'm so jealous.

Some motivation for ya

cc4e068a7d5abe4fdb0190acfe6e8db0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Wilson Combat have an Insingo version of their Star-benza handle design? I thought I had seen one but it could have just been a wishful thinking hallucination.

Last edited:
The Insingo workout....

I use this 21 like any other, hard and for everything I need to do.

Out of all the chopping/cutting different materials/prying, this is the hardest thing I can do to a knife.

This box (I had 3 to cut up) is for transporting automation/PLC components.
1/4 inch dirty cardboard, each one is big enough to make a good dog house....

The Insingo does this kinda work better than any other knife I have tried, most can't make it far or are so hard to get through this stuff, it's not even worth trying...

It's hard to question the toughness of these knives.

1471480771.1089.jpg

^ Now that's some thick tough cardboard !
Thanks for the review :thumbup:

Just got my small a couple of weeks ago. After seeing the blade grind in person(and using it some) I've often thought about how well the Large would be for hard cutting task like that.
I don't cut a lot anymore, but man it's going to be hard to not get a Large Insingo. Resistance may be futile.

My large Insingo is my favorite of all... best slicer ever.

If it was Damascus, it would be perfect.:thumbup:

I bought my first sebenza today a large plain insingo. I have a Hinderer and some Emersons but this thing is incredible. Truly the beauty of simplicity.

Absolutely. A Lg plain Insingo is the epitome of beauty through function. Everything about it just works. Like it's part of your body.

Great pics everyone! I'm going to get a small Insingo fairly soon. Leaning towards the Micarta inlay but the plain looks good worn too.

Great pics everyone! I'm going to get a small Insingo fairly soon. Leaning towards the Micarta inlay but the plain looks good worn too.

I strongly encourage you to get the small Micarta Insingo. It's the best EDC knife on the planet, IMO. I have nicer, more fancy, more expensive CRKs, but I carry that one more than any other. There's no way you won't love it 😀

I strongly encourage you to get the small Micarta Insingo. It's the best EDC knife on the planet, IMO. I have nicer, more fancy, more expensive CRKs, but I carry that one more than any other. There's no way you won't love it 😀

Yeah, I think that's the one i'll get. I currently have a small Starbenza and a Mnandi. Small Micarta Insingo will round out my CRK carry nicely! :)

Talked with CRK last week while ordering a few accessories. Apparently the Damascus Insingo has been at the table for discussion (many customer requests). The problem is the backlog on their current damascus orders is so large they don't see it being feasible at this time. So the Dam insingo will probably happen, but it won't be for a while.

Back