• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Disappearance of Trouble Blades (Tim Bakonyi and Jessica Bakonyi)

Looks like the official name of the company is Trouble Blades Inc.

RESTORATION APPLICATION
Take notice that a restoration application will be made to the Registrar of Companies to restore Trouble Blades Inc. (980636).
Dated at Victoria, BC, this 16th day of August 2017. — Timothy Bakonyi, Director. [au24]
(link)​

Seems that Tim is also in the white pages. Phone and address here.

Good luck everybody!

Okay guys this is nonsense and what I hate allot about forums. A bunch of people assuming that Trouble Blades took there money and ran.. In the thousands of dollars? There was a handful of people that put deposits ahs I myself am the last to be fulfilled. Just so you guys know I had nothing but great communication with trouble blades up until they ran the twin ti debtcollector which in the proud owner of one. Tim had been through allot trying to make you guys knives and I'm sure he has taken a loss for the midst part do to many mishaps including newly purchased machinery being damaged during delivery other material related mishaps during production. Not to mention the passing of his good friend and team member of trouble blades Jay Montroy Brooks and to top it all off Jessica and Tim have separated hence all the confusion and miscomunication given that Jessica handled most of it.

So for all you guys bad mouthing Tim and trouble blades give it a rest. He's been through enough and continues to battle through it to make us enthusiast happy. I myself waited longer than anyone for my knife to come and because I was so patient and understanding I got the second knife for Only my deposit fee.. So to all you guys hounding the poor guy I laugh because I know you have to wait for good things asks patience is a virtue.

Cheers and a Thank you Tim Bakonyi
Keep making these bad ass blades brother!!

JYL.

Hahaha not really I'm @reddbeardofficial and owner of ti-tt ray-skin texturetech serial #005 again.. Uninformed losers talking smack.. GFY BUDDY

To the guy that created this thread in the first place..

You got your knife bro.. Make this post disappear.

You literally showed up TODAY in an attempt to back your friend. I understand and appreciate your friendship to Tim.

You can go away now.

I never did. I was promised by him via phone to be included in a run of minis a few years back and when it came time he decided to completely ignore calls and voicemails and his wife had no clue about the order. I’m going to assume the post isn’t going anywhere because of his business practices

That's funny.. I've never met Tim in my life. I'm a knife buyer who purchased two of his knives nn

Again uninformed ignorant accusations.. I waited understood and continues compinsated greatly more than once for my patience with TBW.

Again this is all you guys have. This forum next to non of you most likely even own one of his blades and never will. Probobly why you are all so bitter..

That's funny.. I've never met Tim in my life. I'm a knife buyer who purchased two of his knives nn

Again uninformed ignorant accusations.. I waited understood and continues compinsated greatly more than once for my patience with TBW.

Again this is all you guys have. This forum next to non of you most likely even own one of his blades and never will. Probobly why you are all so bitter..

:poop::rolleyes:

o_O

Whoever you are, you are a stranger who has only posted here to defend a guy who, for whatever reason, has failed to keep his word and legal commitments. So you have no reputation to throw on the scales to defend Tim - zero. Just talking smack and stirring up more negative publicity. If you are honestly his friend, right or wrong, you ARE making it worse for him.

Okay guys this is nonsense and what I hate allot about forums. A bunch of people assuming that Trouble Blades took there money and ran.. In the thousands of dollars? There was a handful of people that put deposits ahs I myself am the last to be fulfilled. Just so you guys know I had nothing but great communication with trouble blades up until they ran the twin ti debtcollector which in the proud owner of one. Tim had been through allot trying to make you guys knives and I'm sure he has taken a loss for the midst part do to many mishaps including newly purchased machinery being damaged during delivery other material related mishaps during production. Not to mention the passing of his good friend and team member of trouble blades Jay Montroy Brooks and to top it all off Jessica and Tim have separated hence all the confusion and miscomunication given that Jessica handled most of it.

So for all you guys bad mouthing Tim and trouble blades give it a rest. He's been through enough and continues to battle through it to make us enthusiast happy. I myself waited longer than anyone for my knife to come and because I was so patient and understanding I got the second knife for Only my deposit fee.. So to all you guys hounding the poor guy I laugh because I know you have to wait for good things asks patience is a virtue.

JYL.

You joined today, you hate forums, you spew second hand knowledge gleaned directly from the crook, go away and play with your knife

Sticky ?

I'm willing to bump for awhile to warn the unknowing

One warning issued for insults. 10 points for 1 year.

Post about your own experiences with the knife maker. Do not presume to tell someone about their experiences.

JYL.

You're a bad liar.

Back