• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Disappearance of Trouble Blades (Tim Bakonyi and Jessica Bakonyi)

Hello I am Tim Bakonyi , Owner and founder of Trouble Blades inc . First off Jay Brooks was not a silent partner he IS and will always be my brother and Dear friend and he was helping manage TB INC. Found him dead on christmas eve 2014. Yes it is true I took a break for a while as it was very hard for me to be in the shop as he was a huge part of my life and business. 2015 dug deep and got my ass back in the shop working again .. re vamped everything from the ground up to make better tools for our valued customers. Christmas- 2015.. Jessie James otherwise known as Trouble Blades girl did not come home ..leaving 2 young beautiful children at home with there Dad Tim Bakonyi to fend and look out for them and she has not returned or called sinse ... 2016 - it was brought to my attention that a small handful of customers had paid partial deposits to Jessie ..I was unaware of this at the time..as it has never been our practice to take payment up front for knives until their completion.. after learning this we immediately proceeded to fulfill these orders to the best of our knowledge we have taken care of everybody that contacted us so far . 2017- our website developer and dear friend Chris truman who managed our site and took care of emails passed away on the night of his birthday .
2018 - jan 30 i go online to check something on the website and realize it is down ..we have been trying to gain access without success since chrisses passing ..A new website will be up and running shortly . Our contact information remains the same unchanged @250-686-1861 if you have any concerns or questions please call anytime if we dont answer we are busy grinding and we will return your msgs as soon as humanly possible .
And by the way our knives are better than ever and we continue to work hard to build quality gear you can depend on and trust .

Sincerely
Tim Bakonyi
Trouble Blades inc
827 Bear Mt Parkway
Victoria BC Canada
v9b-6t6
250-686-1861

The difficulty being that we only have your word for any of this, and your credibility has suffered in the last few years.

How's the drone racing going?

RESTORATION APPLICATION
Take notice that a restoration application will be made to the Registrar of Companies to restore Trouble Blades Inc. (980636).

Dated at Victoria, BC, this 16th day of August 2017. — Timothy Bakonyi, Director. [au24]

Hello I am Tim Bakonyi , Owner and founder of Trouble Blades inc . First off Jay Brooks was not a silent partner he IS and will always be my brother and Dear friend and he was helping manage TB INC. Found him dead on christmas eve 2014. Yes it is true I took a break for a while as it was very hard for me to be in the shop as he was a huge part of my life and business. 2015 dug deep and got my ass back in the shop working again .. re vamped everything from the ground up to make better tools for our valued customers. Christmas- 2015.. Jessie James otherwise known as Trouble Blades girl did not come home ..leaving 2 young beautiful children at home with there Dad Tim Bakonyi to fend and look out for them and she has not returned or called sinse ... 2016 - it was brought to my attention that a small handful of customers had paid partial deposits to Jessie ..I was unaware of this at the time..as it has never been our practice to take payment up front for knives until their completion.. after learning this we immediately proceeded to fulfill these orders to the best of our knowledge we have taken care of everybody that contacted us so far . 2017- our website developer and dear friend Chris truman who managed our site and took care of emails passed away on the night of his birthday .
2018 - jan 30 i go online to check something on the website and realize it is down ..we have been trying to gain access without success since chrisses passing ..A new website will be up and running shortly . Our contact information remains the same unchanged @250-686-1861 if you have any concerns or questions please call anytime if we dont answer we are busy grinding and we will return your msgs as soon as humanly possible .
And by the way our knives are better than ever and we continue to work hard to build quality gear you can depend on and trust .

Sincerely
Tim Bakonyi
Trouble Blades inc
827 Bear Mt Parkway
Victoria BC Canada
v9b-6t6
250-686-1861

Another bad liar...

<snip>
This forum next to non of you most likely even own one of his blades and never will. Probobly why you are all so bitter..
Are you telling these folks that he will not deliver? That they are beat, and will not be renumerated?

Sounds like it to me...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfi0tCDjJzy/

Patience is a virtue...

☝☝☝☝☝

And lying and stealing are sins. I don't know where being a shill for a liar and a thief falls on the sin vs virtue spectrum. Can you help with that?

To think anyone is jealous of that guy is crazy. Tim Bakonyi made promises and took money and has yet to deliver for quite a few people. One knife to a single loud mouth doesn’t mean anything to me. I neither want nor need a knife from a liar and a thief

To think anyone is jealous of that guy is crazy. Tim Bakonyi made promises and took money and has yet to deliver for quite a few people. One knife to a single loud mouth doesn’t mean anything to me. I neither want nor need a knife from a liar and a thief

Mhmm
Hey popsicles stick have you had any personal experience yourself with Tim? Did he not fulfill and order you placed? If not why are you even talking. If so why don't you try to understand what the man's been through instead of adding to all the negativity spewing on here which is too common out here. I'm sure he's going to make things right if there is anyone that he hasn't made it up to, I'm sure he will.

If you don't own one of his blades or have had direct dealings with TBI you all have no business chirping in .

Mhmm

Hey popsicles stick have you had any personal experience yourself with Tim? Did he not fulfill and order you placed? If not why are you even talking. If so why don't you try to understand what the man's been through instead of adding to all the negativity spewing on here which is too common out here. I'm sure he's going to make things right if there is anyone that he hasn't made it up to, I'm sure he will.

If you don't own one of his blades or have had direct dealings with TBI you all have no business chirping in .

Yup I have had direct contact with Tim and was promised and never delivered. So with that being said..... I will continue to chime in whenever I please and for as long as this thread remains open.

If you're referring to me with "ignore" I myself have a family a life that is far more important to me unlike some... I have already wasted enough time out here lmao!

I can only speak from my experience.. All that I know is that from the get go trouble blades had a big demand for knives and they ran into allot of set backs which would be stressful in anyone buyer or maker. The guy is doing his best to move past it and to continue on. I personally wouldn't be making knives for any one that is wining complaining and being a pain to deal with. See here's the thing.. Tim's blades are bad ass and built for the bad ass... Not for this wlb's that find there way one here and make it there life.. Cheers I'm out! I have no more time to waste on this loser

It's been a slice.

If you're referring to me with "ignore" I myself have a family a life that is far more important to me unlike some... I have already wasted enough time out here lmao!

I can only speak from my experience.. All that I know is that from the get go trouble blades had a big demand for knives and they ran into allot of set backs which would be stressful in anyone buyer or maker. The guy is doing his best to move past it and to continue on. I personally wouldn't be making knives for any one that is wining complaining and being a pain to deal with. See here's the thing.. Tim's blades are bad ass and built for the bad ass... Not for this wlb's that find there way one here and make it there life.. Cheers I'm out! I have no more time to waste on this loser

It's been a slice.
The forum is censoring my emojis

"..time to waste on this loser crap (poop emoji**)"

Dont get all triggered snowflakes I wasn't call anyone a loser directly.. The losers know who they are...

Ignore? Ignoramus

It's been a slice.

Back