The "Eraticator" Is Coming Wednesday, January 15, 2020 At 9:00PM Eastern.

The Eraticator was born in the custom shop of Swamp Rat a number of years ago. This offer presents a unique opportunity to grab the last of the SR-77 in a custom configuration that begs to be beaten!!!

There are so few of these that they will only be offered Ganzaaaa style and we are going to give you a gambler's price. Gambler's price? What does that mean?

It means the handles will be done blind grab bag style. You do not have a choice. We have a fairly good mix of Black, Green, Tan, and Maroon Canvas Micarta. There is also a small assortment of Black, Orange & Black, Tan & Black, Blue & Black, and Green & Black G-10.

Eraticator Specs:
Blade Length: 9.75"
OAL: 14.875"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Blade Width: Approx 1.90"
Steel: SR-77
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Full Height Flat Grind
Blade Finish: BIG Satin
Handles: G-10 or Canvas Micarta
Weight: With Micarta Approx. 17 Ounces
With G-10 Approx. 18 Ounces

PRICING:
Regular Price with Micarta Handles= $408.00
With Black G-10 (+40.00) = $448.00
With Multi Color G-10 (+60.00) = $468.00

Special Offer: $358.00!!! You'll save a minimum of $50.00 and as much as $110.00!!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Numbers are limited so, if you want to get in on this killer cool model, please email both Garth and Amy at: garth@bussecombat.com and amy@bussecombat.com starting at 9:00pm on Wednesday, January 15, 2020. If your email is received before 9:00pm you will be put at the end of the line.

Delivery is estimated to be 3-5 weeks. You will NOT be charged until your knife is ready to ship. :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry :D

Eraticator%20Pic%202-X2.jpg

If you want to feel something that is scReaming for a beAting you have to geT this baby in your hands...!

Last edited:
Salivating like the Dog I am...

You just made something from my wildest dreams!!!! A Dogfather-Ratmandu bastard love child!!! a Dogmanduther!!!!!!!!!!! And out of SR77 no less!!!!!!!!! One of my THREE favorite Bussekin-exclusive steels!!!

Or is it an RMD-Battle Rat? A Battmandu????

Or maybe an RMD-Rat Mastiff? Ratmastdu????

Anyway...

Any chance there might be a CG offering down the road for less money than my car payment? :D:D:D

That, and any chance you'd take PMOs somehow? Or maybe trade for venison or children?

Jerry BusseModeratorModerator
Aug 20, 1999
New

Tonight's the big night my friends!!!!

Best of luck to those who go for the Eraticator!!!!

You'll NEVER see this knife offered in SR-77 again!!!!

Never Ever!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

The Eraticator was born in the custom shop of Swamp Rat a number of years ago. This offer presents a unique opportunity to grab the last of the SR-77 in a custom configuration that begs to be beaten!!!

There are so few of these that they will only be offered Ganzaaaa style and we are going to give you a gambler's price. Gambler's price? What does that mean?

It means the handles will be done blind grab bag style. You do not have a choice. We have a fairly good mix of Black, Green, Tan, and Maroon Canvas Micarta. There is also a small assortment of Black, Orange & Black, Tan & Black, Blue & Black, and Green & Black G-10.

Eraticator Specs:
Blade Length: 9.75"
OAL: 14.875"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Blade Width: Approx 1.90"
Steel: SR-77
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Full Height Flat Grind
Blade Finish: BIG Satin
Handles: G-10 or Canvas Micarta
Weight: With Micarta Approx. 17 Ounces
With G-10 Approx. 18 Ounces

PRICING:
Regular Price with Micarta Handles= $408.00
With Black G-10 (+40.00) = $448.00
With Multi Color G-10 (+60.00) = $468.00

Special Offer: $358.00!!! You'll save a minimum of $50.00 and as much as $110.00!!!! :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Numbers are limited so, if you want to get in on this killer cool model, please email both Garth and Amy at: garth@bussecombat.com and amy@bussecombat.com starting at 9:00pm on Wednesday, January 15, 2020. If your email is received before 9:00pm you will be put at the end of the line.

Delivery is estimated to be 3-5 weeks. You will NOT be charged until your knife is ready to ship. :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry :D

Eraticator%20Pic%202-X2.jpg
Just emailed now. Praying that it's still available.

Got a tracking number yesterday... Super excited to see what I end up getting, both in terms of handle, as well as performance!

Posted on the same-titled thread on the Busse forum (with a couple pictures). I got a tan micarta and a black g-10! I was really hoping for a green/black or orange/black g-10, so if anybody is willing to trade one for my solid black g-10, please let me know!
I like my tan micarta, but I'm also equally a fan of green micarta, so if you wanted tan and got green, hit me up and I'll be more than happy to trade.

Wow those are stunning!! Love the deep black micarta! That drab green is AWESOME!

Here is my tan micarta
(Don't know why I can't get them to show right-side-up?!)

Attachments

• D09D0071-75E7-4E51-A558-18568757A0C0.jpeg
    D09D0071-75E7-4E51-A558-18568757A0C0.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 10
Back