The Fire Thread

More from this summer trip in Germany

IuD1zt8KYFtd16y4kT3UyMsVB0iAwcHlZwUezM5k9T1KAZstuY6xooLs50YSb6dJBDSOF5dz69Mul0dgLq7R1Rlsfj53n0-wR5ZFiPfORHeRgcnTnMn7NJ1zDwpTSNGupjZlxGzKlcM=w600-h900

bCYXl1fVKEZEQv8wPngHsD3HJZXapEUjeA9rBpo4pmn03Fu6PNU8IZstE7afjNwnWmXEIg9TEkSgRsHRZio7DfMAtvxWbaxqpz4bHpEp4QAmEtvHsDMgrV8_oLgrDAwSt3i96GrsIYA=w900-h600

pNvdWBw_yWgfsI7JqhIq-TM3Qz_A3nSTbgSYwZJbd4m1c5FxVwDLoY59kRmvjPnX2USKYCZG6X4pqX8ahsDOsGmnnSj3L1RIWlk71eYrynF3yfGhICVo5Cm_28yt7Yu_srXQEzRtOPc=w600-h900

W7z5yOAXuxsNoK7MSG6y55TcpktM-CKXC1aZLfClbQrJtG4YZ5aP4ZVLg1jfbWbDA0WTUt4Ek-6RPO1Vl5HDcNESrwZ7fxkM-vv2PZvyPRQ3bdYYcZgkhJNpv8nqVAUU7mI6PgcOXRw=w900-h600

"The sky, is burning, I believe my souls on fire.
You are, I'm learning, the key to my desire."
C7qUDhU.jpg

the weather here is really spooky tonight - it's only about 85f with 85% RH and NO wind!
heavy cloud cover, supposed to have some storms tonight -- but currently NO wind!
in Kansas!

p.s. thanks for posting your forecast - we're supposed to have a front roll through and drop our daily highs by 10 degrees for the next week.
the current temp is the what it might get up to tomorrow and sunday.

wanna come visit?
must like dogs.

I like dogs fine, though it seems I have a new shop cat for the moment.
There is a fire that broke out near Azusa on top of the temps. People on the fire line got it tough.

269 just shows the img code. The video doesn't work for me.

yeah, it started doing weird things with the last update -- like images linked to FB show up on my cell, but not on my PC.

you have to right click and select view image
Well, I know that, haha. I wanna see it regular like though. :p

Actually, all I have to do is a mouseover on the img code, and I can see it plain as day. I have Tampermonkey installed on my FF, with userscript "Mouseover Popup Image Viewer" installed.

If that constant fire in Post #269 is annoying anyone, post up and I'll deal with it.

My first try with video and posting it.
You did good :thumbsup: itโ€™s nice to see a fire without it giving off any HEAT at this time :)
To f-n HOT AGAIN !

Back