The First Production Ospreys By Darrel Ralph Are In Stock - Order Yours Now!!

Man, I have loved the look of that knife since I first saw it. I must admit I'm more of a traditional design type guy, but DDR (Dr. Drool) has a sense of design that stops me dead in my tracks every time. I sure hope he has one when I see him at NYCKS. :D

I think you have a Real Hit on your hands with that knife.

Dear Medusa..

Yes, some initial dealers are Knives-a-Lot, The Ammo Bearer, Int'l Cutlery, Phoenix Blades, and many more... with hundreds via our distributors like Blue Ridge and Moteng, Inc.

Please bear in mind that we are only beginning shipping to dealers this week, so if you want one ASAP I recommend that you order off our site. There is a link in the above posting.

Thanks for the interest.

BarnZ

PS. Phil - Darrel will be carrying a handful around the NY show in his pockets so you may want to try and link up with him early on before they're all gone.

What is Z60CDV14 steel comparable to? I am interested in the black / red, but I have never heard of this steel...

TIA

Got to handle one at the NYC show- (Phil, you lucky bastid)
Very nice little knife & the price point is outstanding.
Time to start stalking the postman...
Good Job DR & Delta Z!

Rugger AKA Mike, is right, evrybody I showed the Osprey to (Buyers & Makers) were very impressed with the quality and design of this knife. It was a unanimous, "Wow!"

My thanks to Darrel and my compliments to Barnaby. Great knife guys. :)

Ordered mine from knifecenter on monday, arrived yesterday, carried it today!! I love the scales, they look even better in person. Knife arrived very sharp too!!

Back