The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Nutramac had some gorgeous ones as well... those HB’s and the Bushfinger! My notifications haven’t been working reliably...

Buy both knives and take $100 off the total. Paying by USPS Money Order on any of these knives gets at least a 10% discount. These items are cross-posted to other sales pages, so the first one to claim a knife gets it.

Unused epic EDK in dual burl wood (ironwood and ?), SFT, 3/32” A2 steel. Featured in Knives Illustrated. Stored in a safe w/light coat of mineral oil since I purchased it. Has not cut a thing nor has it been stored in a sheath. $345 pp g&s includes USPS Priority shipping.

E0Mu1m3.jpg

Unused Fiddleback Curly Q Runt w/ stag bone over black liners, SFT, convex grind on spalted ⅛” A2 steel. Knife is the top one in these pics. To my knowledge, only three curly q runts have ever been made. $250 pp g&s includes USPS Priority Shipping.

oJ7wUQc.jpg

vT8sM6q.jpg

All geared up for Trackrock and realized I don’t have a Fiddleback that is ideal for ‘bushcrafting’ as I mostly collect small ones to edc. My blchopper or machete are a little overkill for trail hiking and preparing firewood kindling, so I’m searching for a more ideal camping knife. Anything from a bush hermit to camp knife. Due to funds and the growing size of my collection, I’d really like to trade or partial trade one or both knives in the sales thread above since there haven’t been any buyers. If you like either of these blades and have a larger one you’re interested in including in a trade or partial trade transaction, please hit me up. I prefer wood and stainless (chance of rain) but certainly flexible on that. Thanks!

Last edited:
jaz322 jaz322 that epic EDK is beautiful I have gone back a few pages just to look at it a half a dozen times. I can't believe it's still here.

Last edited:
All geared up for Trackrock and realized I don’t have a Fiddleback that is ideal for ‘bushcrafting’ as I mostly collect small ones to edc.

I'm bringing a used Pro Duke, Pro Kephart and Custom Shop Kephart to Trackrock if you're interested.

Sounds like a great opportunity to see those in action. and see if i want to purchase one of those models. Thanks!

Prices adjusted on my remaining two in the flea market.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great opportunity to see those in action. and see if i want to purchase one of those models. Thanks!
If you have any interest in a pro bushfinger hit me up, I'll give you a great deal!

If it had been an old school I never would have let it go for that price. Well...actually, I never would have let it go!

Still a pretty sweet knife so is the Ironwood Asp.

Do I need to keep paying attention or were those the only 2?

Still a pretty sweet knife so is the Ironwood Asp.

Do I need to keep paying attention or were those the only 2?

Now that's the right question! Hahaha...I have a few more, but they are on hold for now - they've been claimed in private sales. I've promised to hold them for at least a week or so.

And yes, the Bog Oak Lady is spectacular. Sadly it's just been collecting dust, and my truck transmission is demanding immediate attention. Same with the Asp - I absolutely love that knife, but it must also go.

Now that's the right question! Hahaha...I have a few more, but they are on hold for now - they've been claimed in private sales. I've promised to hold them for at least a week or so.

And yes, the Bog Oak Lady is spectacular. Sadly it's just been collecting dust, and my truck transmission is demanding immediate attention. Same with the Asp - I absolutely love that knife, but it must also go.
Where’s my ladyfinger?

Back