The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Given the frenzy that normally surrounds bog oak, I'm surprised the Nessmuk in #13697 hasn't been snagged.

I will never understand how there are gems in the FM and very nice discounted knives that just sit there and when Fiddleback Friday rolls around less unique knives sell in minutes. What I mean about "less unique" is just that they are often easier to find at dealers not that they are any less of a knife. 8 out of my top 10 favorite knives came from the Flea Market.

Q5YOiwxh.jpg

Oh Lawd, wouldja look at that.

~ P.

Can everyone PLEASE stop posting such beautiful and unique knives! I have mortgages to pay!

-Will

Glad to be back! :) TY!

The Great White Shark has returned from the depths. Hide your Sneaky Pete’s everyone. He won’t be happy until he owns them all.

Maybe Andy will celebrate the occasion of your return by making a special Sneaky with handle scales in recycled OD green Brunswick bowling ball material. That would make your head pop. Unfortunately for you, @Choppaman or another of the dozens of super fast sharks that rule the waters these days would snatch it first before you could blink...

Welcome back my friend!

Phil

Willic,
Did you see that Gaucho in AEBL and DIW that Abe posted!!!!!!! ;):cool:
Bill

If you sell me my Duke back, you can buy more gooder knives ;)

Let's go with...

... Yes, please. o_O

(Not sure about the ergos, as I've never handled one of these in person, but am definitely intrigued. Am also a Rebel, in my own little world....)

~ P.
the handle shape is very nice. so much so, that I asked Andy about doing it with a different blade shape for a new model. I could be talked into selling this one.;)

Back