The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

@schmittie
The only OKT I have ever owned was an EDU which I have since passed on to a friend. I'd love to have another. Please email me at drewway(at)charter(dot)net and I am sure we can work something out.

@LavaWood
i have a red dyed koa one i could be talked out of
2v2JsKK6oxurAoi.jpg

Wow, that Padre! And a great price too!! Hope it sells quick for you Southern Gent Southern Gent

February 2016 .. those were the days for Fiddleback Frenzied Fridays!! One month before I jumped into the pool/ocean and my 2nd month of lurking in the Fiddleback forum.

Wow, that Padre! And a great price too!! Hope it sells quick for you Southern Gent Southern Gent

February 2016 .. those were the days for Fiddleback Frenzied Fridays!! One month before I jumped into the pool/ocean and my 2nd month of lurking in the Fiddleback forum.

Thanks Jerry. I'm guessing there is someone out there who has wanted a Padre for some time and would appreciate having the chance to own this knife. not one I list without a good deal of reluctance. Those were the frenzied days indeed. Looking back at the original sales thread, seemed like most were gone in the first 60 seconds.

Choppaman Choppaman where is my shovel finding those pictures is going to take some digging. There are some nice ones in there though.
I never posted pics. When I posted that for sale thread with all those I thought it would take too much space up. So anybody wanting to see pics can DM and i'll text/email them. Anything strike your fancy bother?

I was just giving you a hard time. I have found pictures of your Maroon Bushfinger and the bolstered evergreen Bushboot digging around they are pretty nice! I really love the 1/8" TT stuff. At this time I would have to say "just looking".

Back