The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

blackwood, toxic green pinstripes, natural liners

Oh man ... you’re killing me with that combo!!! Can you give me an idea of what Fiddleback that Shilo is closest too with respect to feel in hand? It looks like it would compare well too a Handyman.

fuller handle than a handyman. this is one model that's different. it's Russell's take on a puukko

Warrior108 Warrior108 if you change your mind on trade offers, please keep me in mind for that Dress Necker. Good luck with your sales!

Thanks. I'm smack in the middle of divorce survival mode right now though. Need to scare up funds for potentially more atty fees depending how things go. The bulk of my Fiddlebacks have been moved to a safe off-site storage facility, rumored to be near Roswell. Might need to part with a number of those when I get them back - we shall see. I'm working up a Hinderer-palooza sale thread with 8 Hinderers and I've got 3 CRKs I'll be putting up also. I've already asked and my Atty doesn't work for sharp things ... just the green stuff. ;)

Thanks. I'm smack in the middle of divorce survival mode right now though. Need to scare up funds for potentially more atty fees depending how things go. The bulk of my Fiddlebacks have been moved to a safe off-site storage facility, rumored to be near Roswell. Might need to part with a number of those when I get them back - we shall see. I'm working up a Hinderer-palooza sale thread with 8 Hinderers and I've got 3 CRKs I'll be putting up also. I've already asked and my Atty doesn't work for sharp things ... just the green stuff. ;)

Very sorry to hear that.

Someone needs to buy my Mamushi! It's a sweet one. Nice taper. Feels great in hand. Post #13853. I may be open to trades.

Back