The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Someone needs to buy my Mamushi! It's a sweet one. Nice taper. Feels great in hand. Post #13853. I may be open to trades.

This thread doesn’t have 13853 posts. Is the number correct or does it refer to another thread?

I had a major set back at home and it's going to cost me somewhere between $10k-20k. This is a major blow for my family but it's something that has to be done. I will be selling off more knives and many will be from other makers. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please let me know

I had a major set back at home and it's going to cost me somewhere between $10k-20k. This is a major blow for my family but it's something that has to be done. I will be selling off more knives and many will be from other makers. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, please let me know

You ought to keep your new KPH since you really seem to have warmed to it.

Last edited:
anyone want a lightly used Liam Hoffman bearded hatchet. used only by our very own @Southern Gent. Just want back out of it what I paid for it $240.00 net me shipped. I'm going to put it in the main but wanted to offer it up here first
Im Interested would you please send me some pictures of the hatchet? Thank you

Back