The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Thanks J jb33 for grabbing Andy's Custom Shop Duke after the horrendous mung lowballing effort by Bob. I need another CS Duke like well another CS Duke, great score.
Thanks ndmiller ndmiller Timing was perfect. I have been delaying the purchase of a Pro Duke for weeks. This posting worked out perfectly. This knife would have been put to great use next month on an annual winter backpacking trip but I have to miss this year.

Absolutely! There are some stunning Fiddleback's in that sale! I remember so many of those Bushcrafters!

-Will

Yep, time to see if we can turn over the non-users. I'm working my way out from underneath the OCD :D. The amazing thing is the sell pile was WAY smaller than the keep pile!!! willic willic , you still have a dump truck of Bushfingers stashed under a bed somewhere don't you?? :p

Yep, time to see if we can turn over the non-users. I'm working my way out from underneath the OCD :D. The amazing thing is the sell pile was WAY smaller than the keep pile!!! willic willic , you still have a dump truck of Bushfingers stashed under a bed somewhere don't you?? :p

...and I think willic willic has half the Sneaky Pete's ever made in his shoe boxes stash too. We are still waiting for photos of his vast treasure trove. Let's see em Will! :thumbsup::)

Phil

Back