The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

The flea market has a bunch of awesome knives on it right now! I'm about to add to that...

I've been going through a phase of decluttering and paring down in all aspects of my life and hobbies. I'm starting with my fly tying and fishing stuff, excess gear, and knives.

I'm going to be posting up a couple knives that I never thought I'd let go of, but I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks and decided to do so in an effort to create good habits and reduce my collection of 'stuff'.

Only way to make room for new stuff! :D

The flea market has a bunch of awesome knives on it right now! I'm about to add to that...

I've been going through a phase of decluttering and paring down in all aspects of my life and hobbies. I'm starting with my fly tying and fishing stuff, excess gear, and knives.

I'm going to be posting up a couple knives that I never thought I'd let go of, but I've been thinking about it for a couple weeks and decided to do so in an effort to create good habits and reduce my collection of 'stuff'.

I am supposed to be restraining myself for a month but I am eager to see what shows up.

I'm hoping to post them up this weekend. Need to find time to take some pictures.

Ok, I will try to be patient and I'll even stop digging through your old posts trying to get an idea of what you might have to post.

Please oh Please someone buy that beautiful @Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor that Odaon Odaon has dropped the price on so I can get some sleep !!!!

You need to check this out, look at the makers mark. Oh my such nice aged Osage. Is the the first tyran?
IMG_8181.jpg

Last edited:
Back