The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Warrior108 Warrior108 Your pic idea also gives a great size reference as well. I am surprised by how small the bushboot is.
The Bushboot isn't that small, I don't think. There's a Babyboot in the mix too. Keep in mind I wear 2XL or preferably 3XL gloves and kinda have the nickname "gorilla hands" in the pool league. hahaha

The Bushboot isn't that small, I don't think. There's a Babyboot in the mix too. Keep in mind I wear 2XL or preferably 3XL gloves and kinda have the nickname "gorilla hands" in the pool league. hahaha
You're right, i meant Babyboot. ooh pool league, I just picked up a sweet McDermott cue.

You're right, i meant Babyboot. ooh pool league, I just picked up a sweet McDermott cue.
Nice, cues are my other weakness. Predator P3's and P2's ..

So yeah, Babyboot. Sorry Andy @Fiddleback and Lady1911 Lady1911 but I really don't meannnnnn to pick on the Babyboot but when I hold it in my hand, the Dane Cook "Clue Knife" comes to mind. hahahaha

edit: Oh yeah, probably because of her crazy outtakes but that "stabbing action with a tiny knife" reminds me of @Outpost Allison ;)

I pulled out the section for ya'll and tell me that doesn't fit the Babyboot :D:D:D

Last edited:
No sir, it appears to be a dark maroon g10 or similar (linen micarta?). Here is a closeup of the handle next to my other one (that i bought from you iirc).

I have a vintage Diomedes neck sheath used for one of my runts but will include it if it makes a difference to the buyer. It’s a collectors item in and of itself!

401BA2E3-77CC-4F44-955D-3CEAA041D27E.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks! Was hoping it was Blackwood, but I’m still super tempted by that one ... probably going to keep me up tonight LOL!

One of those is clearly not 3/32....
@Hunam You are correct that not all three knives are the same precise thickness. I listed the knives per the makers specifications. I see some folks list a micrometer measurement, while this leaves folks running for a conversion chart... maybe I should list the micrometer measurement in parentheses. This gives us knuckle draggers a rough thickness and discerning folks a more accurate measurement.

Thanks,
Bill

there's some awesome knives right now on the Fiddleback Forge website. Especially that thin 3/32" Osage, cpm154 Handyman

Back