The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

good deal.

Thanks, I'm going to follow Bill's advice, and direction, for giving it a bit of TLC. Then post it on the exchange tomorrow for $150 and see how that goes. I don't like the idea of going lower than that just due to how much the shipping will be.

I sold one last year and would agree with your starting price and range.

Jim

Thanks for the input Jim, before I could respond with I have cleaned it up and am about to post it, another friend here emailed me and said they wanted it for a friend at that price. Man, I will be sooooo glad when this divorce is done so I can work on taking my projects and income in the other direction again for myself and m daughter's sake, without fears of a judge awarding something to my ex that she had already been living elsewhere with another guy months and in one case over a year before I actually started those projects. I feel like I have been living in limbo for the last two years....

You are welcome, Brian. Glad it sold so quickly and easily. A fair price for both sides of the deal. And I sure hope that everything turns around for you soon and gets much better. Jim

I have to say that the Flea Market is not as dynamic as it once was. I must admit that I have not been around here for a few years, and I have no idea what the market for catch and release Fiddlebacks have been.

Brian, I'm sorry to hear about your marriage situation, but I'm glad your axe sold quickly. Good luck to you my friend.

I have to say that the Flea Market is not as dynamic as it once was. I must admit that I have not been around here for a few years, and I have no idea what the market for catch and release Fiddlebacks have been.

Brian, I'm sorry to hear about your marriage situation, but I'm glad your axe sold quickly. Good luck to you my friend.
I’ve only been around for around 3 years and I’ll agree with you! It’s been a buyers market ever since I got here! Im definitely considering sending mine to Arizona Custom Knives for consignment selling. You’ve got some nice ones btw!

I’m still considering a Pack Rat at some point. Are there many out there?
I really like mine.

41136647011_d6f12c8680_c.jpg

I’ve only been around for around 3 years and I’ll agree with you! It’s been a buyers market ever since I got here! Im definitely considering sending mine to Arizona Custom Knives for consignment selling. You’ve got some nice ones btw!

After looking at Arizona Custom Knives, I think that you might be on to something. Andy makes fantastic knives, but even he seems to have saturated the market. I always thought that the market for knives of this quality and stature was endless, but apparently we have found the limits. I will hold on to my knives and use them for the rest of my life before I will give them away. They are just too nice.

Hello mates! Reasonable offers accepted for the beauties in post 14356

The Osage on the Bush Hermit is stellar!
The DP Renegade is dressed out in scarce Camethorn!
The BC Jr has some beautiful Blackwood and unique Race pin-striping.
The Patch has some awesome Kudu Bone!

Thanks for looking!!

Hello mates! Reasonable offers accepted for the beauties in post 14356

The Osage on the Bush Hermit is stellar!
The DP Renegade is dressed out in scarce Camethorn!
The BC Jr has some beautiful Blackwood and unique Race pin-striping.
The Patch has some awesome Kudu Bone!

Thanks for looking!!
They're sweet Sergio

Fiddleback Gambler, bargain price. As new, never cut, carried or used. 3”, A2, Convex ground, Spalted blade, SFT, dark green micarta over green/brown liners and 5 tan pins makes for a pretty but tough looking little knife. $217.50 TYD PP, lower 48

That would be a Slyvrfalcen brother. One of my favorite models. :thumbsup:

Back