The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Huh .. that's pretty cool!

edit: And, it's better than Bob's tip modifications. (not knocking his handle file jobs because those are nice also)

For sale: Fiddleback Ladyfinger (old school), MODIFIED

I love the ladyfinger handle (one of the most comfortable for my hand), but didn't like the bulge on the back of the blade. I had a member here modify it so it was straight for me, and I think it is much much better! Alas, it doesn't get much use so I'm letting it go.

1/8" stock, tapered, O2 steel (I think! Definitely carbon anyway), charcoal burlap handles with orange liners (they actually seem more tomato red in person). A real beauty!

Super lightweight at only 3.9 oz. A+ condition as it has only be used around the kitchen a few times--slight patina from that. Edge is awesome. Comes with sheath pictured.

Asking $350 shipped Priority Mail for this one-of-a-kind knife. Paypal goods.

Thanks!
Keegan

53W7w3n.jpg

Let's not muk around......today's offering is a new & unused Camp Nessmuk with Quilted Maple Burl over black micarta bolsters, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” thick spalted 01 steel:

5s3sniOl.jpg

UKhpn5Nl.jpg

Nq9wWCyl.jpg

Asking Price: $ 330.00----> $300.00 includes PayPal G&S fees, USPS Priority Mail shipping, CONUS only, Not looking for trade offers at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

This is a beauty man! Thinking of ways to make it mine....

prom52 prom52 Is the BC Karda you have listed in the flea market still available? If it is I'll take it, you can email PayPal instructions to my username at charter dot net. Thanks.

prom52 prom52 Is the BC Karda you have listed in the flea market still available? If it is I'll take it, you can email PayPal instructions to my username at charter dot net. Thanks.

Yes, the BC Karda is still available for you to claim. I'll send you an email w/ payment instructions as requested as soon as I mark it SPF.

This BC Karda is now sold......Thanks D drewway !

Last edited:
So no one has a sheath for an OKT Trailhand or Mamushi they want to get rid of? I really want to carry these knives! I've posted here and in the OKT forum. No replies! Help!

So no one has a sheath for an OKT Trailhand or Mamushi they want to get rid of? I really want to carry these knives! I've posted here and in the OKT forum. No replies! Help!
Either of these should fit the Trailhand. The tan one is a Heber sheath which has been lightly used. The dark gray is an uncarried Patriot leather made for a hiking buddy. They`re not extravagant, but if interested I`d be happy to send you one. Email is my username at charter dot net.
20200907_103359 on Flickr

Either of these should fit the Trailhand. The tan one is a Heber sheath which has been lightly used. The dark gray is an uncarried Patriot leather made for a hiking buddy. They`re not extravagant, but if interested I`d be happy to send you one. Email is my username at charter dot net.
20200907_103359 on Flickr
Email sent. Thanks

Choppaman Choppaman thanks, I really try to only buy 3"~3.5" knives but sometimes I get carried away. It is looking like it will be with me for a while though and it does fit nicely in my collection. I do have others that I am willing to discount to free up some room. This sort of saves me from making another hard choice because if that one sold I was planning to list another even harder to let go of new in box knife.

Well... I happened to open the fleamarket thread last night, wayben had a couple of beautiful Bushfingers... and just like that, I might have a Fiddleback problem again. Man, I went to add the new inbound Fiddleback to my sharp item inventory spreadsheet... I really do have a Fiddleback problem! Well... now for a late night of perusing all the new threads! All the new guys I need to get to know, all the new profiles, all the new steels, all the new handle material and handle styles... Anyway, I'm just rambling, off to read about the current Fiddleback Family...

dangit. @JRTufts ... i see your cohutta for sale. i actually just ordered one from russell about an hour ago. the one you are offering was probably a better fit for my uses. and it has a nice sheath! aaanyhoo, nice knife. cheers.

Back