The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I had a chance to hold the Osage and Walnut BC once. Perfect grip, nice and warm and a sure thing. One of you is getting a great value buy.

CYgCDEZ.jpg

PCLYhmp.jpg

zI8x2Dz.jpg

1SEWAo8.jpg

Anyone want to do a trade for a Malone Nessmuk? 1/8” O1 Blackened Blade, Desert Ironwood Scales Black Hardware. It’s been used in the kitchen and cleaned/oiled. Comes with a custom made sheath commissioned by our own Choppaman Choppaman

I’m looking for a production BF or HB black micarta preferred but not a deciding factor(Hiking Buddy new for straight up trade) or a user FF or Cohutta in the 3”-4” range(HB, Loner, Patch, BF, etc). This will also be listed in the fixed blade FS forum. Thanks!

E7F66637-E728-4772-BC83-C904EDABFC45.jpeg

8F0C3E63-F678-45B3-BE84-39CF9909155D.jpeg

93D45E2D-37A6-44FE-BCC7-B037203FC8F4.jpeg

Fishcharmer Fishcharmer ----- Dammit man!!! I was scrolling through the for sale section and nearly had a stroke when that Osage Leuku rolled up on the screen. I have far less than NO money but I was looking for the price.

Damn nice knife you have there. You need an Osage Esquire to go with that set. ;)

Bill

Fishcharmer Fishcharmer ----- Dammit man!!! I was scrolling through the for sale section and nearly had a stroke when that Osage Leuku rolled up on the screen. I have far less than NO money but I was looking for the price.

Damn nice knife you have there. You need an Osage Esquire to go with that set. ;)

Bill

My bad Bill..I was so excited about claiming the osage Patch Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac posted, I posted that picture in the flea market thread instead of this one.
I'm carrying an esquire with a farmers tan today :)(along with a Cohutta Nomad)..

Just joking. :) I saw it and thought no matter what, I would stretch to try and grab it if available. My Esquire also has a 3/4" tan line from the pommel. Looks pretty cool.

Bill

My bad Bill..I was so excited about claiming the osage Patch Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac posted, I posted that picture in the flea market thread instead of this one.
I'm carrying an esquire with a farmers tan today :)(along with a Cohutta Nomad)..
That is a ssssiiiiick (trying to say it like the kids) collection of osage you got there, btw. I'm glad the Patch will be with its brothers/sisters. :)

Back