The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

Not sure if he still has it, but man! That has your name on it NoRest NoRest

Random Dan Random Dan That Warlander Forester is a real beauty!! If I didn't have one already I would snag that up for the price you have it listed at. Good luck with the sale. That is a fantastic price for a new condition knife AND sheath. Hope somebody realizes that and adds that to their collection.

That Fleming Skinner that Choppaman has for sale in the market is a sweet knife at an excellent price. I have a Fleming skinner with a micarta handle I use all the time. It's a quality knife. I highly recommend someone jump on it.

That Fleming Skinner that Choppaman has for sale in the market is a sweet knife at an excellent price. I have a Fleming skinner with a micarta handle I use all the time. It's a quality knife. I highly recommend someone jump on it.
Thanks brother. That one Jarrett did for me and hand delivered at blade 2018. Great prices on my for sale knives for sure. Thank you my friend for the bump on this!

Yeah, Choppa, that Sneaky Pete is really nice. I have a few Sneakys and it is my favorite Fiddleback pattern. They do feel great in the hand.

Back