The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

That camp with sheath for $350!!! How is that still there? This is a sign of the end times man...

Cocobolo is pretty, but you know there are only two types of people in the world: those who are allergic to cocobolo, and those who will be allergic to cocobolo!

:rolleyes:

Cocobolo is pretty, but you know there are only two types of people in the world: those who are allergic to cocobolo, and those who will be allergic to cocobolo!

Don't tell Jimmy McGill, he just ordered a Cocobolo desk.

Sold the Monarch today and had a 2nd buyer inquire about it as I was printing a shipping label. I think they were both new to Fiddlebacks and had only admired them from afar. I warned both of them about the 1st one!!! :)

I have 4 larger Fiddleback models listed for sale now and I'm still itching to shark the Cocobolo Woodsman! I need therapy!

Sold the Monarch today and had a 2nd buyer inquire about it as I was printing a shipping label. I think they were both new to Fiddlebacks and had only admired them from afar. I warned both of them about the 1st one!!! :)

Well that's just great. Nobody warned me. Not Abe. Not Triple T. None of ya. So now I have 5 Fiddlebacks, no money in my accounts, and I've got to pay the bills tonight. Thanks a bunch guys.

Please buy that Woodsman! I'm about to do something stupid.

Back