The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

No sh.. Folding knives, exotic acoustic guitars, self built desktop computers, laptops, tablets & ereaders and now fixed blades. I don't know how much more my wife will put up with, but I guess if she leaves I'll have plenty of man toys to keep me company.

Thanks for the steel info folks, much appreciated.

aztec... I hate to tell you buddy. You are screwed. Better start selling some of those folders and making more room for more Fiddlebacks. :D

Oh, it's bad. Really bad. And no matter what you do, it won't help. My wife left 8 years ago...but my boys have decided that just about every knife I buy belongs to them! I've had to remind them repeatedly that I'm not exactly dead yet and it's not time to start dividing up my belongings! They smile, and argue over which Fiddleback belongs to whom.

So...I must buy another! And Kirkwood...I've had my eye on that Camp Muk! But I already got the Palmer...and a Runt...and somebody must buy up the rest of Fogdart's offerings from the other day before I lose any remaining measure of self control.

Lol, it's a nice one! I really like this pattern and config. I'd keep it if it wasn't a dupe.

Someone should make me an offer I can't refuse. I'm in the mood to sell. :D

That Camp Muk is killing me Kirkwood. If only it had come up next month instead of now....and I seriously doubt it will last that long. You don't see them in 5/32" that often.

I find it weird that Kirkwoods Camp Muk matches the Mini Muk that KSF has for their GAW. :D

Man. Scotcha's 3/32 convex handyman was calling to me. Too bad I don't have the funds. That's a beautiful config!

There has been so much out there lately...I could go crazy and get divorced if I had no will power. Luckily I have a tiny bit and only got the one Hunter the other day.
I'm sure I'll regret not getting the bolstered Palmer though.

I find it weird that Kirkwoods Camp Muk matches the Mini Muk that KSF has for their GAW. :D

Heh... that is weird. I bet whoever buys my Camp Muk will most certainly increase their cosmic odds of winning that GAW. Just saying. :D

Price drops one the two WA Surls knives I have listed in the flea market. Basically you get a free JouFuu leather sheath! Somebody buy them before I change my mind.

Last edited:
VERY attractively priced Production Runt just hit the Flea Market!! Post 9321... CHEAP!!!:eek:

Do you ever: Not buy something from the Flea market because Friday is right around the corner?

I have my eye on a few but I can't stretch myself thin for Sharking on Friday. Am I alone.....

Back