The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

It does seem there are a few different things going on. My best,

Last edited:
I have a general rule not to call the police on friends and family. The person today doesn't think I ever was his friend. But I was. I care about him, and I'm going to miss him if he doens't have a change of heart. I hope that he does though.

Anybody who does this is not your friend Andy. I however respect your decision but if it was me he would be in deep shit.

Awwww man, that's tough Andy, choosing between friends, business and employees. Good luck brother, hope all works out well and we get the flea market back sometime.

Your way of befriending people has often impressed me, and I do hope the community member involved can find a way back!

This is a bummer.

It's a shame, that people cannot handle themselves like adults in this sub. Andy, I'm sorry that you guys are having to deal with this crap -- hopefully things are resolved ASAP.

Last edited:
As if I hadn't already asked myself this a thousand times but what the f*** is wrong with people lately?

Good luck Andy and props again for taking care of your people. You're a good shepherd (I'm not implying anyone there is a sheep :D)

I know I'm not a frequent flyer here, but I check almost daily. How could anyone be upset with the folks around here, let alone the folks at Fiddleback directly? IMO you are all top notch. Don't let folks push you around Andy. Kudos though, for looking out for your people first, that's leadership in its purest.

I am a little shocked...maybe i was expecting this to be related to somebody new/unknown...to hear it is happening with people that know each other and they very likely know the circumstances leaves me speachless. I dont need to know the details and hat off to Andy who still somewhat keeps his cool in that situation considering the other side as friend and following his code.
I truly hope this is resolved soon so we can all focus again on what we are here for! Da best friggin knives dough can buy.

Wow I'm confused :numbness::numbness:

So, what am I going to look at all day long...checking the flea market is a big part of my day. That's how I scored a Bog Oak Hunter this morning:D

We can't run the business from the sidelines. Blade forums has a built in for sale by individuals forum for this purpose.

Back