The Flea Market Mung Absolution Thread

I'm starting to think acquiring a new walnut Fiddleback, might just be a mission from God! :)

I have a Bushcrafter in figured walnut, on OLD Nessmuk with walnut liners, a curly walnut Arête, a Karda in curly Arizona walnut, a Bushfinger in curly Arizona walnut, a walnut burl Bushfinger, a curly walnut Bushboot and a Runt in commando walnut. :)

I wonder what the difference is between California and Arizona walnut??? I take a woodworking class every Tuesday night. Last week I found some walnut in the scrap pile that had PINK in it! It's gonna be part of my next project!

I have a Bushcrafter in figured walnut, on OLD Nessmuk with walnut liners, a curly walnut Arête, a Karda in curly Arizona walnut, a Bushfinger in curly Arizona walnut, a walnut burl Bushfinger, a curly walnut Bushboot and a Runt in commando walnut. :)

Can you post a few pics of these in the appropriate thread? I am very curious about how the walnut looks...I've always loved the wood. I've never seen a walnut Fiddleback yet.

If you do get some pics up, please let me know!

Many thanks,
Tony

Wow, you have a lot of walnut fiddlebacks. If you ever sell that Bushcrafter or Arete, let me know. I've been looking for something like that for a long time, hoping to see one on Fiddleback Friday.

I need to go dig those suckers out! I keep a spreadsheet of my knives, sometimes they fall to the bottom of the shoe box and you forget you have them!

I'm having Fiddleback withdrawl..... Someone sell me a Camp Knife.... QUICK!!!!! :)

I'm being lazy but I have few spare camps with your name on them -- shall I have the postman drive them down to you?? ;)

Btw congrats on that woodsman!!

I'm being lazy but I have few spare camps with your name on them -- shall I have the postman drive them down to you?? ;)

Btw congrats on that woodsman!!

Yes that woodsman is EPIC!

Someones gotta have some bog oak to sell me😆

Back