The Fletcher Knives email list, why to be on it and the ordering "DIBS" system...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Fletcher Knives uses a giant email list to keep the customers up to date on everything going on and more.

Why do I want to be on the email list?

Reason #1:
You'll get news emails anytime there is news-worthy stuff going on with Fletcher Knives.

Reason #2:
Everyone on the email list gets a heads up 24 hours ahead of time everytime a batch of knives goes up for sale. You'll know the EXACT time they'll become available. Trust me, if you want a knife from Fletcher Knives, you DEFINITELY want to know exactly when they're going up for sale! I don't do huge batches and they go lightening fast.

All you have to do to be put on the email list is shoot an email to fletcherknives at gmail dot com and say "PUT ME ON THE LIST!"

Now you ask, "how the hell do new customers ever get a chance to get one they want?"

You can "Call Dibs" on a knife.

I don't take orders for knives in the traditional way. In order to keep myself happy and keep "living the dream" of being able to do what ever I want, I can't be under tight time constraints or be in charge of other people's money. I absolutely refuse to take deposits. I hate the idea that someone would give me their money, then something happen to me or some other unforseen emergency, and they lose their money. I just don't want that on my mind. I also don't want people badgering me every other day because I have their money and they want to know what stage their knife is in. I like everything to be nice and easy-going.

If there is a specific model you want, just shoot me an email and say "I call dibs on the next available (insert knife model name here)." If you want, you can even specify handle material between black, green, or natural canvas micarta. If you have another material in mind or want something layered, etc., we'll discuss it in the email. My favorite handle materials are black, green, and natural (tan) canvas micarta. I prefer canvas micarta above eveything else due to its functionality. All of my knives are made to be users. Aint no safe queens around here!

So that's it!
Thanks.
-Dylan Fletcher

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan,it sucks I have to keep passing,but I'll have my truck paid off next month,then I'll get my Pocket Kilo.
Can't wait.

Thanks Dylan,it sucks I have to keep passing,but I'll have my truck paid off next month,then I'll get my Pocket Kilo.
Can't wait.

Not a problem man. I'll keep sending you the notifications on PK's until you tell me to stop or buy one. :D

E-mail sent, along with a coupon . . . . :)
Thanks Dylan, good luck my man.
Be safe.

Sent you an email a few days ago but I don't know if you received it. If not let me know so I can send another one.

Sometimes the emails get shot through my spam filter. Thanks for reminding me. I haven't checked it in a while.

Just a quick note, I sent you an email ref getting on this list and a some calling of "dibs" that needed to be done.

I know you are sick, so take your time; I just wanted to make sure that you get my email.

Just a quick note, I sent you an email ref getting on this list and a some calling of "dibs" that needed to be done.

I know you are sick, so take your time; I just wanted to make sure that you get my email.

I got it.

Back