The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

Jerry Busse

Prepare yourself for the next model coming your way. . . . Deploy your airbags HOGs!!!!!. . . You're not going to believe it until you see it!!!

The "Forsaken Mistress"

We have 6 Total Riddle Winners!!!!:eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup::cool:

Congrats my friends!!!:thumbsup:

Sethrotull is our Grand Prize Winner and scores a $200.00 Shop Credit*!!!:eek::thumbsup::cool:

TP618 Got the entire name but not the entire solution! But since he came soooo close we are awarding him a $150.00 Shop Credit*!:eek::thumbsup::cool:

The HOGs listed below have also each won a $100.00 Shop Credit* for their Bacon Riddled Skills in solving the first part of the riddle!

Rob Stanley = $100.00
NJBillK = $100.00
JackTheKnifeGuy = $100.00

MPJUSTIN = $100.00 Solved the Blade Length Riddle!!!

YOWZA!!! . . . That makes for $750.00 in Free Pork. . . Errr. . . total prizes!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Please email Amy at: amy@bussecombat.com

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

*(These shop Credits are non-transferable and are only good toward the first run of the Forsaken Mistress)
Forsaken mistress. "Strike a long lock" = Tress
Strike is a swing or a Miss
Long lock is a Tress

Forsaken Mistress

Very cool act of generosity on Jerry's part and congratulations to the winners! :thumbsup:
Now how's about a sneak peek?o_O

Very cool act of generosity on Jerry's part and congratulations to the winners! :thumbsup:
Now how's about a sneak peek?o_O

I looked for BM Protos on Another site and can’t wait to see what lost out to it...
I’ll also be passed out by the time that sneak peek comes :D

Cheers!

Awesome !!!!! Congrats to the winners !!!

Big thanks to Boss man for all the fun :) !!

I hope there’s a fusion handle on this one :) any chance for spy pic ???? Please :)

Oooooh, a forsaken mistress, thats going to be one mean sexy blade, I bet she's gorgeous beyond compare but just a little too crazy to marry, but you always keep her around for emergencies :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So what is the "Biddle/Little" correlation?

Is it a Forsaken Little Mistress, 3"-5" bladed version?

And Thank You!

Back