The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

Still tweaking. . . which is, by the way, completely different than "twerking"! :eek:

I am not twerking. . . I am tweaking!!! :confused: :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Twerking...Tweaking = 16 letters plus 3 dots between them equals a total of 19 (this might mean that the Forsaken Mistress may have an overall lendth of 19 inches..........).

Jerry am I close???? ;)

Twerking...Tweaking = 16 letters plus 3 dots between them equals a total of 19 (this might mean that the Forsaken Mistress may have an overall lendth of 19 inches..........).

Jerry am I close???? ;)

YOWZA!!! . . . That's way too long. . . That would be about a 12 3/4" blade!!! The Forsaken Mistress is no where near that long.:eek::eek::eek:

But good job of looking for clues! . . . . You half to look everywhere! :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink!!!:cool:

Jerry:D

So it is just half the size? Or maybe some thINFI? Half the thickness, full length!

And what about Half-Life 3? Will it ever be released? Questions over questions.

I am afraid of just buying it anyway and also keeping the other two Mistresses although I totally only wanted to keep the one which suits me best.
Pleeeease show the pic again :D :D

YOWZA!!! . . . That's way too long. . . That would be about a 12 3/4" blade!!! The Forsaken Mistress is no where near that long.:eek::eek::eek:

But good job of looking for clues! . . . . You half to look everywhere! :thumbsup: :cool:

Half of.19 is 9.5, so is that gonna be 9.5 worth of blade or overall length?

6 3/8" blade with a 10 7/8 - 11 3/8 OAL. This would be due to the handle landing between 4 1/2" - 5".

Finishes will be satin, BIG DC, as well as coated INFI, no SR101 in this run.

No leads other than what Jerry offered, Just a hunch.

So it is just half the size? Or maybe some thINFI? Half the thickness, full length!

And what about Half-Life 3? Will it ever be released? Questions over questions.
:D :D

Yowza! You guys are a tough crowd! :eek::eek:. . . . A guy makes one small grammatical error by using the word "half" instead of "have" and you swoop down like eagles on their unsuspecting prey!o_O:confused::eek::(

It's like my great, great, great grandfather (A war veteran who spent most of his service in the brig) always used to say about the guards, "If you give the MP an inch, he'll Just take half away!!!. . . And then what are you left with?"o_O :confused: :eek:. . . . Yep, that's what he always used to say when I was growing up!. . . . He always said that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Let's drink! :thumbsup: :cool:

Half-shots for everyone!!!! :eek:

Jerry :D

MP = Mistress Paul... o_O :eek:

A bigger version of a Battle Mistress!!! :cool: :thumbsup:

19” - 12 3/4” = 6 3/4” handle + eagle which is a preditor (8 letters) or tweaking (8 letters) or Yoaza... (with 3 dots = 8) so maybe 8” blade with 6 3/4” handle for total overall length of 14 3/4” length???

Or taking half away of 19 = 9.5” blade plus 6 3/4” = total over all length of 16 1/4”???

Maybe I’m getting farther away...........

“That would mean 12 3/4” Blade” = take half an inch away = 12 1/4” Blade.

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Could it be that simple Jerry????

19” - 12 3/4” = 6 3/4” handle + eagle which is a preditor (8 letters) or tweaking (8 letters) or Yoaza... (with 3 dots = 8) so maybe 8” blade with 6 3/4” handle for total overall length of 14 3/4” length???

Or taking half away of 19 = 9.5” blade plus 6 3/4” = total over all length of 16 1/4”???

Maybe I’m getting farther away...........

Hogs would make great conspiracy theorists o_O:D . . .

Or “way”too long, (way has 3 letters). “That would mean 12 3/4” Blade” - 3” = 9 3/4” Blade...............

I think I am confusing myself.............

Based on the parentage that WAS posted - This new "splaination" makes more sense - and that's giving up a lot of leeway for terpitation

Back