The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

12 1/4” I’m excited! Can’t wait to see blade shape and what handles are on this one.

LMAO! :D He did mention earlier that he was still twerking on it. So maybe it’s not ready yet? :eek: ;)
Yeah I know, I saw the whole twerking thing and put that right the hell out of my thoughts - He needs to borrow my mountain bike for a few days before he takes to the pole on amateur night, if nothing else just some overall toning up lets say :eek::eek::eek:

LMAO! :D He did mention earlier that he was still twerking on it. So maybe it’s not ready yet? :eek: ;)

Yeah I know, I saw the whole twerking thing and put that right the hell out of my thoughts - He needs to borrow my mountain bike for a few days before he takes to the pole on amateur night-

Lol you guys are cracking me up haha! :D:p Come on Jerry my man we are getting all stirred up in here ha! :);)

Hey Boss
U would make my month (or 6)
If Ud just PM me a pic today, or a brief description or just the price per inch lol and how many inches is the blade lol
Anything helps.
Thanks.

grab bag style "Forsaken Mistress" ! no pics, no description :eek:

Back