The "Forsaken Mistress" Riddle Solved!!! . . . $750.00 In Total Prizes!!!. . . 5 Winners!!!

What did I tell you guys many pages ago it is the badger mistress badger blade length and mistress handle. Call her stumpy.
You got a thing for the short ones, eh?:p Maybe you are on to something and it will be a pair up of a 12 1/4" Forsaken Mistress with a 6 1/8" Forsaken Midgestress!o_O

I might have to have this knife now (whatever it is).....It's kinda like a girl thats clingy and you try to hide from (Busse not leaving me or my wallet alone)....but then she ignores you and you can't get enough of her....tease (for some reason, my wallet is now open)

This is how this thread makes me feel......

Last edited:
Satin and BIG DC infi???
.27 thickness??
Multi-coloured micarta?
Just a few options on my wish list but hey.......I’m not picky. ;)

speaking of shop credits, im fairly new to the forums and not really sure how it works, i upgraded my account to support the forum and also for the pm space, i also emailed amy the day the shop credits were given out, btw thanks bossman:D. do i expect an email back? am i able to see it on my busse combat account? how is it verified ? someone help me out :oops::eek::D

speaking of shop credits, im fairly new to the forums and not really sure how it works, i upgraded my account to support the forum and also for the pm space, i also emailed amy the day the shop credits were given out, btw thanks bossman:D. do i expect an email back? am i able to see it on my busse combat account? how is it verified ? someone help me out :oops::eek::D
Never had any but from what I understand Amy just knows. Put a note when you place your order - these shop credit are only valid for this knife

Last edited:
Forsaken Team Aquarius Battle Mistress
Forsaken Aquarius Battle Mistress
Forsaken Team Aquarius Mistress
Forsaken Aquarius Mistress

Whenever I've emailed Amy, I've gotten a response (although it sometimes takes a while when they're particularly busy). The shop credits don't show up on the order page that you see, but they know. And if for some reason you get charged full price when the order's ready to ship, just contact the shop and they'll fix it.

Just an FYI, Amy has been out sick and is due to return Monday. Was the info I was given when I called this week

I'm ready for my last mistress and my last drink, hopefully theyre a couple hundred drinks and mistresses away, so when are we going to meet this beauty?

Back