The Funnel. The Inside scoop on whatever it is we're doing in here.

Things seem to be slowing down around here, people, what gives?

my sat dish hanged itself.

(no lies)

Outside you say? What is this magical place you speak of?

So Todd, I want to pass along a little tidbit I've learned while we're examining this shipwreck:

If you want your knives to be identifiable after 150 years on the ocean bottom, stamp your maker's mark DEEP into the brass fittings, not the blade (or in addition to the blade).

Loads of M-18s leaving the shop lately, I blame Blade show and Tactical Knives magazine. Todd's kicking ass every night. I make it over to help a little more now since my move to 3rd shift. Diesel D is still rocking on the web page, taking orders and running our Facebook page(did you know we had one?). Things are humming along like Derek at the Beckerhead gathering.

Loads of M-18s leaving the shop lately, I blame Blade show and Tactical Knives magazine. Todd's kicking ass every night. I make it over to help a little more now since my move to 3rd shift. Diesel D is still rocking on the web page, taking orders and running our Facebook page(did you know we had one?). Things are humming along like Derek at the Beckerhead gathering.

I like to hum a happy song while I do my work. You never seemed to mind.

How is old M9 #4? :D

Plan on making your next gathering more pleasant by delivering it then I that's o.k. with you.....by the way, got your package the other day. thanks man. nice setup!

Plan on making your next gathering more pleasant by delivering it then I that's o.k. with you.....by the way, got your package the other day. thanks man. nice setup!

Yup but I hope that is fall not spring ;)

Back